Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok sure keep coping, volume spread cover destroy your headcannon
ur

Also this and the panel you posted if u dont want to admit it go ahead
In the cover he is using it all on all 3 of his blades. Against king he started Koh with this

This chapter doesn't give you any of that sorry come back when you have something more clear

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes he does, oda just doesnt draw the black lightning all the time like he did in the fight against king but he does draw the flames which is only shown in KOH, look at these panels oda doesnt draw the black lightning all the time but he does the flame

Zoro isn't using koh in those panels vs king lmfao
How fucking stupid are you

Koh is when zoro is flowing his coa AND his coc through his swords at once.
His swords are coated there is green flames and there is black lightning on all swords.
That is king of hell 3 sword style.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes he does, oda just doesnt draw the black lightning all the time like he did in the fight against king but he does draw the flames which is only shown in KOH, look at these panels oda doesnt draw the black lightning all the time but he does the flame
Because the flame & black lightning are two separate things.

This

is different from this

The flame = Ryuo or CoA, something Zoro could do even before CoC too.

When he uses both of them together = He gets KoH.

Zoro isn't using koh in those panels vs king lmfao
How fucking stupid are you

Koh is when zoro is flowing his coa AND his coc through his swords at once.
His swords are coated there is green flames and there is black lightning on all swords.
That is king of hell 3 sword style.
You're in for a whole lot of repetition. I promise it still doesn't get what KOH Style is

He already drew this panel first to let readers know Zoro is using KoH with clear indicator and named attack both which are nonexistent againt Lucci.

In the above panels where he is actually clashing with Lucci, he isn't using it at all.
He literally uses it for the first time in this arc in this exact scene, hence why we see tiny sparks coming out of his sword.

When Oda wants to draw CoC clearly on Zoro, he will draw them like this.

Honestly, I think Zoro just has better control over it now. In the King fight, it was going rampant, because Zoro had just unlocked it. But now he can control it better, so he doesn't get burned out extremely fast. I doubt we will ever see Zoro use AdCoC like he did in the King fight ever again. It's foolish to ramp your Haki up to 100, and allow it to pour out like that.

Sure. Get out by the tangent and all hypocrites does.
Listen my man, there's a huge gap between calling you immature and you wishing people get cancer and die. If you can't grasp these concepts then idk what to tell you. The Hitler example you made is literally the type of thing my middle school friends used to say when they were trying to be edgy and shit. I'm simply calling you immature.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Honestly, I think Zoro just has better control over it now. In the King fight, it was going rampant, because Zoro had just unlocked it. But now he can control it better, so he doesn't get burned out extremely fast. I doubt we will ever see Zoro use AdCoC like he did in the King fight ever again. It's foolish to ramp your Haki up to 100, and allow it to pour out like that.
Yep.

I remember debating you about this in the thread I made on the topic, https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-and-what-is-king-of-hell.21792/#post-2442525

We left it at that, but i'm curious to whether this chapter changes your stance there.

Status
Not open for further replies.