Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that a huge incident?

Defeating an Admiral or someone dying is the only way it can be a huge incident.
There is already a huge battle going on. Where it says it has to be a HUGE incident? Is just an incident.

They already had 100 ships to take control of Egghead.

Many Sea Beast Weapons were already destroyed.

Many people harmed already.

Attempt of murder of someone relevant as Vegapunk is already a huge incident.

Morgans is hearing everything. He will make it look bigger than it was.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Here is the thing though, When Zoro first started fighting King, there was no flame around his sword, despite the fact that he was using CoA. It wasn't until Enma started acting up, that the smoke appeared around Zoro's sword. Zoro then was trying to figure out, how to stabilize what Enma was doing, so it wouldn't kill him. Once Zoro stabilized it, that's when King made the comment about Zoro wanting to become a King.

Yes, Black Haki lightning also started pouring out at that time, but we've already seen that happen on different occasions with only CoA. The permanent smoke around Zoro's Sword however, ONLY happened once Zoro stabilized Enma, and King made the comment about Zoro becoming a King.
Exactly.

He was restraining himself and using the sword wrongly. He was doing what Oden did casually but sporadically in his attacks.

He stabilized Enma and started using CoC too along with it. But as a standalone though, the smoke is just CoA imo.

Are you sure you understand what constitutes an argument? I thought I was very clear. My argument is that wishing harm upon others isn't a good thing, then you respond with an edgy statement saying you wished harm upon people like Hitler. Naturally, that's a very low effort argument and sort of a strawman since you're going to an extreme in order to support your claim. I don't doubt most people in here find your argument childish and immature, so it was more than natural for me to judge your character in this exchange since you are putting yourself in the line of fire.

Besides, you called me a "pussy" before and I didn't respond to the bait. But it begs the question, why do you feel entitled to belittle others and then go on to clutch your pearls when someone is rightfully calling you out on your edgy statements and childish behavior?
My respond isn't an edgy statement. It is an argument which you don't undertand why configures to be saying that you used argument and I didn't.

Is not very low effort of argument. It's calling bringing to the absurd just to show that there are cases where it can be used. I use this to first of all make you realize that there are clearly situations which would be OK to wish such a thing. But sure there are situations where I found okay but you wouldn't. And all I'm saying is that you are not virtuous just because you don't wish worse for others when those people are doing more harm then good for everybody else.

And I also stated how hipocryte you are for complaining about toxicity and then being toxic to others.

Exactly.

He was restraining himself and using the sword wrongly. He was doing what Oden did casually but sporadically in his attacks.

He stabilized Enma and started using CoC too along with it. But as a standalone though, the smoke is just CoA imo.
He is using the overwhelming amount of CoA enma demanded from him so casually now on all 3 of his swords. Zoro isn't feeling taxed no bandana on trolling Lucci he has reached ridiculous level

So then how comes Zoro has never fought with that smoke constantly around his Sword, till after the King fight, when he unlocked CoC? Why were there no smoke trails for the scabbards when they used Ryuo against Kaido? Where was Oden's smoke trails when using ryou against Whitebeard and Kaido?

This isn't just "smoke trails". It's a constant flame burning on the tip of his Swords. You can't call it "just Ryou" when ONLY Zoro does this.
You seem to be under the impression that Oda has any amount of consistency regarding these things… Let me ask you, what’s the difference between the following things

1. Flame Haki

2. Black Flame Aura haki

3. White Flame aura Haki

4. Aura Smoke Haki

ALL FOUR of the above are before Zoro unlocks CoC

Number 1 has been used like only one another time in Dressrosa

Number 2 was only two times. The Hiryu Kaen and the Dragon Twister both on the roof

number 3 was used only once when Zoro was charging up Ashura

Number 4 was directly stated to be Ryuo and appeared every time Enma was fucking with Zoro

and note that even when Zoro started using KoH, the smoke didn’t even look like Number 4 as well

Do you believe Oda in his mind wants us to think there is some material difference in all 4 above Depictions of what’s directly stated to be COA?

I can do the same for Black lightning and it’s inconsistency with COA and CoC to drive the point across that Oda is just inconsistent

Status
Not open for further replies.