Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People will just change the goalpost to Luffy being low yonko level. There are tons of people who think Shanks can take on all 3 admirals on lol.
Thinking shanks can solo all 3 admirals is just delusion lmao
Post automatically merged:

Shanks can definitely stomp the admirals 1v1. GB's reaction proved it. Film Red backs it up.

3v1 is a bit ridiculous tho.
Ryo just didn’t want to fight the entire red haired pirates. Can’t blame him for that.

So Luffy was dispelling Kizaru’s light? What does that even mean? Light either exists or or doesn’t, it doesn’t need to be “dispelled”. Once the light entered Luffy’s body, it should’ve just disappeared because it would’ve been dark inside of Luffy’s body. So it makes no sense for Luffy to dispel something that logically should no longer exist.
First of all, Kizaru uses lasers that explode, secondly, why exactly would light disappear in dark places? That's not how light works? How does light even exist in the universe if the universe is dark?

:risicheck:
Furthermore, if Luffy did choose to dispel Kizaru’s light, why would he do so through his freaking eyes lmfao?
That works towards my point though? Kizaru's lasers burn through the target and explode, yet the light shines through Luffy's without harming them. The light coming out of Luffy's mouth is literally transparent, which is different from the compressed light forming an explosive laser, which is plain yellow.

Yeah, but I hope this first phase is just to build up tension and showcase powers. The real fight (and the Awakening) will come, I think.
I doubt it , like this fight so trollish that luffy look more clean that last chapter and even after taking hit still look okay .
Can't build any tension that way .

Kizaru also ran away from Franky to go after Vegpaunk last chapter then, Wranky hype :steef:
Luffy or Kizaru don't rally care about fighting each other . ( when has luffy every throw away any body even worst someone that fly Great stalling Oda....
They just care about VP which why is this a waste of the first high tier Luffy and Admrial fight .

Last edited:
People will just change the goalpost to Luffy being low yonko level. There are tons of people who think Shanks can take on all 3 admirals on lol.
The people that move goal and say delusion stuff always the crazy ones .
WG has so many that even normal fans get bundled with them which just make talking about things harder .

First of all, Kizaru uses lasers that explode, secondly, why exactly would light disappear in dark places? That's not how light works? How does light even exist in the universe if the universe is dark?

:risicheck:

That works towards my point though? Kizaru's lasers burn through the target and explode, yet the light shines through Luffy's without harming them. The light coming out of Luffy's mouth is literally transparent, which is different from the compressed light forming an explosive laser, which is plain yellow.
toon shit

Luffy ate the beam and it came out of him harmless instead of exploding

Status
Not open for further replies.