[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Well not much has happened. The only thing of note was you vs FB. Your argument seemed consistent with previous games.

FB seemed a bit weird though. His vocab went up like two stages from how he normally posts. The use of the term 'a priori' was also a bit weird. I've only seen you use it on this forum. So perhaps this was a shot at you?

In any event it doesn't strike me as town vs town. Unless there was some previous antagonism between you two that I am unaware of.
Post automatically merged:

Do you all not know the concept of sleeping ?
A priori is a common term used in my homecountry as I'm an Italian guy and it comes from the old Latin language.

Obnoxiously??? Compulsively?? You really do want me to vote for you, but why.

Wut, I don’t need you to vote for Cinera to suspect you, that’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard in there few games :milaugh:
You’re not dumb, so you’re doing it on purpose.
You have been reiterating your negative position towards me labeling me as someone "trying too hard" and even put a vote on me when instead I was simply addressing Cinera's fallacies and never put a vote on him. At the same rate you never highlighted the latter ones and only focused on me, when this was a clear one on one situation. All of this, taken into account at the same rate, makes me imagine you were trying to derail attention from the man.

You have been reiterating your negative position towards me labeling me as someone "trying too hard" and even put a vote on me when instead I was simply addressing Cinera's fallacies and never put a vote on him. At the same rate you never highlighted the latter ones and only focused on me, when this was a clear one on one situation. All of this, taken into account at the same rate, makes me imagine you were trying to derail attention from the man.
You ARE trying too hard.

Cinera said a Cinera-like thing. You talk to him often and know what he’s like. So you clung onto that on purpose to create a fuss. Either to frame him or yourself, I’m not sure. But you’re not town.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Cinera

I was pointing your logical flaw, which you are apparently defending instead of noting down. You are using your previous games as an avail to such behaviour despite your state of experienced player.

I don't have full knowledge on your meta because I haven't been playing on here for several weeks, but on the other hand you are not seeing your mistake and are instead loading it into the carriage and traveling with it.

Even if I wanted to condone such given I haven't been voting you, your sense of belligerence is certainly something I don't recall from you, so I will check out whether or not this is part of your meta.
@Natalija

Put up some effort and try to re-read my posts accurately.

There's a reason why I haven't been voting Cinera yet too, don't you think exactly?

You claim I am trying too hard, yet you are blindfold sequeling what I noted down about you this morning.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How are you sure it's going to be a mislynch? I mean I get it that it's the first day and it's mostly a shoot in the dark, but you seem somehow positive of it.
Because we have no info and it'd be terribly difficult to guess scum when we likely have close to a 3 to 1 ratio on them. I prefer to think of the worst case scenario and be pleasantly surprised when it's a little better than that, anyays.

A priori is a common term used in my homecountry as I'm an Italian guy and it comes from the old Latin language.

Well generally I only see people who read Kant use that term. Didn’t know it was also widely used in some country.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Because we have no info and it'd be terribly difficult to guess scum when we likely have close to a 3 to 1 ratio on them. I prefer to think of the worst case scenario and be pleasantly surprised when it's a little better than that, anyays.
I mean yeah I said I understand it's mostly a shot in the dark, but that rubbed me the wrong way. I can understand thinking about the worst case scenario though.

What are you reads so far then? Whom do you think can provide info upon being lynched?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I mean yeah I said I understand it's mostly a shot in the dark, but that rubbed me the wrong way. I can understand thinking about the worst case scenario though.

What are you reads so far then? Whom do you think can provide info upon being lynched?
Cinera or Finalbeta for the weirdness they’re in and to see some info on people taking their sides.

I think finalbeta is less scummy. He was blatantly called a bad player and a not only a good lynch but a beneficial one even if he’s town. Him being upset with cinera after that? I get it. His attitude hasn’t rubbed me the wrong way.

It feels like Cinera was trying to slip an easy lynch across the town to gauge their reaction. His attitude towards Beta towards the get—go. I’m also not a huge fan of his logic for removing Beta.

So, I’m more biased against Cinera here. He instigated this and it’s the only conflict.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So, I’m more biased against Cinera here. He instigated this and it’s the only conflict.
Why remove the vote on him then? Isn't that a bit contradictory?

I gave my thoughts on it earlier.
Cinera and Finalbeta started from a misunderstanding, from what I understood. Cinera pointed out the reasons why he would lynch FB and a plausible explanation of why Celestia might want to lynch him. FB just did what I've seen him do in the turbo games as well, just sus back whomever is susing him, or saying something about him, like Cinera did in this case.
Due to the weird style of both of them, from what I've seen in the turbo games, I can't say either is more or less scummy or town.

I'd like to hear the less active players as well. @RayanOO you voted for @Jew D. Boy and then dipped. Give us some reads. @Gianfi what are your reads?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Due to the weird style of both of them, from what I've seen in the turbo games, I can't say either is more or less scummy or town.

I'd like to hear the less active players as well. @RayanOO you voted for @Jew D. Boy and then dipped. Give us some reads. @Gianfi what are your reads?
I would rather lynch Cinera but lynching Beta also gives us info. I won’t tunnel into one person and cause a voting controversy day 1. Besides, people are more open to your ideas when you aren’t dead set on lynching someone and are open to discussion. Inviting him for now shows that.

But why would cinera seemingly push for Beta out of the blue? We can’t really take previous game results into account. That’s arbitrary. For a push that he isn’t joking about, it feels scummy and opportunistic.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Too much thing to do today.

I just voted Jew for fun because he voted Marimo without reasons. I will likely unvote him if nothing real has happened since I left
But I need to catch up all the post

I would rather lynch Cinera but lynching Beta also gives us info. I won’t tunnel into one person and cause a voting controversy day 1. Besides, people are more open to your ideas when you aren’t dead set on lynching someone and are open to discussion. Inviting him for now shows that.

But why would cinera seemingly push for Beta out of the blue? We can’t really take previous game results into account. That’s arbitrary. For a push that he isn’t joking about, it feels scummy and opportunistic.
Are you alright today, TAC, how’s it going?

Cinera hardly “pushed”. He’s playing his usual self, but he is shy on words anyway and impossible to read. Finalbeta on the other hand is overwhelming with hogwash posts, so I don’t even care at this point if it’s his wincon.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I didn't really see it like that. I went back and read, and Cinera pointed out he was not pushing for him, nor did the vote for him at all.
Beta is a good day 1 Lynch. He's not as likely to be helpful to Town as other players, so if his Lynch is a Mislynch it's not a big loss. That said, my incompetent player Lynch won the last Mafia game, so I'm not as confident in this philosophy as I was before. @Celestia also mentioned spite Lynching him before, so it might just be that.
Nah, this has nothing to do with your role. That was me saying you're a crap player, so if you got Mislynched it would not be as bad as if a good player (say Drago if he was in the game) got Mislynched. Your role had nothing to do with the assessment, as the assessment was about the worst case scenario in which you were Mislynched as Town and how big a setback it would be.

That said, I thought Don DaSlayer was a crap player and he won last Mafia game, so I can't say I'm very confident in my reads of good and bad players. Anyway, I wasn't advocating for your Lynch, I was giving my take on the plausible reasons Celestia decided to Lynch you. @Jew D. Boy asked, and I answered his question because I wanted him to have a better Mafia experience this time around.
Nah. This is a game that has total restrictions on claiming:
You are not allowed to disclose Roles or the results of your Actions. As such, Roles in this game are much less important than reads, gameplay and general skill at Mafia. Thus, my conclusion that crap players aren't that valuable still holds.

Again I reiterate, I was not pushing your Lynch. I gave reasons someone might want to Lynch you (because Jew D. Boy asked), but I was not by myself advocating for your Lynch. I am not sure why you're seizing on this point.
From my perspective Cinera was pointing out why he would have no problems lynching players he thinks are bad and explaining why Nana might want to lynch him. If he was trying to be opportunistic he could have slipped a vote for him there and make him the primary candidate with the most votes, that is until Nana unvoted.

But I need to catch up all the post
When you do that give us your reads please.
Honestly, this sounds like an excuse. You're being too diplomatic. You say Cinera is your primary sus yet you unvoted him, but still cast doubt on him. It's coming off like casting doubts on people but not pursuing either too strongly, rather trying to come off as neutral and trying to blend in.

Status
Not open for further replies.