Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'm not sure.

If something like Imu's sky laser can kill a logia then Sukuna's spatial slashes which can bypass infinity itself shouldn't have a problem imo
Eh, mother flame is never described as ignoring logia, what could had happened is that Mother flame is so hot like Akanu magma that is overpowers the Mera Mera no mi intangibility.

It wouldn't work in a logia like Kizaru, that is sheer light.

Luffy’s involvement in Wano was purposely downplayed to conceal Nika’s existence. We know the WG decided to split the 9 billion between the three of them despite the three of them not having equal involvement.

There is no such explanation given to the Admirals all having equal bounties other than the fact that the three of them are all pretty much equal in power.

Fujitora’s and Ryokugyu’s Navy is stronger than the C3’s Navy, lol
I agree even at the manga Jinbe says the Marines have become more powerful. All admirals are on the same strength

Such a disingenuous coward lol. You know if Luffy doesn’t dodge he gets beheaded but you can’t say that because your cretinous agenda prevents you from answering straightforward questions.

Kinyagi stop playing with this troll
Dude calls me a coward but every time I debunk his shit he threatens to put me on ignore and runs away lol
I own you bitch. And while I'm on that topic, I never asked you to talk, so be quiet.

Admirals seem to have a much closer gap in power than the Emperors did and that makes perfect sense. A weak emperor can make up for their weakness with numbers, political power, and subterfuge while Admirals share those resources amongst each other and must be assigned the position. They serve as the biggest cudgels the Navy has so strength is likely the biggest difference between a Vice Admiral, and an Admiral.

You seem to be under the impression that Oda has any amount of consistency regarding these things… Let me ask you, what’s the difference between the following things

1. Flame Haki

2. Black Flame Aura haki

3. White Flame aura Haki

4. Aura Smoke Haki

ALL FOUR of the above are before Zoro unlocks CoC

Number 1 has been used like only one another time in Dressrosa

Number 2 was only two times. The Hiryu Kaen and the Dragon Twister both on the roof

number 3 was used only once when Zoro was charging up Ashura

Number 4 was directly stated to be Ryuo and appeared every time Enma was fucking with Zoro

and note that even when Zoro started using KoH, the smoke didn’t even look like Number 4 as well

Do you believe Oda in his mind wants us to think there is some material difference in all 4 above Depictions of what’s directly stated to be COA?

I can do the same for Black lightning and it’s inconsistency with COA and CoC to drive the point across that Oda is just inconsistent
That's my point exactly. There is no consistency. Even in the first picture you show, there is haki leaking off of Zoro's sword. He doesn't have CoC then. The smoke that appears on Zoro's sword prior to the King fight, is only there for a few seconds and then goes away.

The ONLY time the smoke appeared, and stays on the Sword while Zoro fights, is after Zoro unlocks CoC. Every other time it's there and gone in seconds.

Do you not see the possible correlation here? Zoro has never maintained a consistent flame on his sword until after he unlocked CoC.

If that constant flame is CoA related, then how come Zoro has not been using it this whole time, and why has he only been able to do it since after he unlocked CoC?

He's had CoA forever, and couldn't use that constant flame. He unlocks CoC, and now all of a sudden he can use the constant flame.

Its not definitive, but to me that seems to be the visual indicator that Oda might be going with. We just have to wait and see a bit longer with what Oda wants to do.

Either way, either argument is a valid possibility until we get a concrete answer.

I have to say tho Rob Lucci, I’m thoroughly impressed. Fighting Zoro and has that confident grin on his face. Kaku was getting overwhelmed by Hakiless Zoro. Definitely looks like he’s in that YC1 range not sure if I’m ready to put him above King tho. Need another chapter of him and Zoro fighting.

You have the panel ?

So are these flames a result of Enma only?
No. When Enma participated, haki was a violet color and unstable, only on enma. After 1033, Zoro learned to pour a large amount of acoa into all three swords on his own, and enma stopped playing a role (having previously acted as a teacher). When Zoro became independent acoa turned green.

Admirals seem to have a much closer gap in power than the Emperors did and that makes perfect sense. A weak emperor can make up for their weakness with numbers, political power, and subterfuge while Admirals share those resources amongst each other and must be assigned the position. They serve as the biggest cudgels the Navy has so strength is likely the biggest difference between a Vice Admiral, and an Admiral.
Gonna be real I think the C3 was a anomaly in the Marines history.

Training a fodder recruit to VA to Admiral seems to be a miracle itself.

By feats VA aren't even YC1 so how the Marines get new admirals?

I think they just used to world draft people when they needed it.

I have to say tho Rob Lucci, I’m thoroughly impressed. Fighting Zoro and has that confident grin on his face. Kaku was getting overwhelmed by Hakiless Zoro. Definitely looks like he’s in that YC1 range not sure if I’m ready to put him above King tho. Need another chapter of him and Zoro fighting.

According to some, Kaku > Lucci

:milaugh:

How can anyone defend Big Mom
Kaido is totally understandable, he lived up to his hype
Big Mom is stronger than Kidd for example but she couldn’t put him down like Shanks
Shanks one shotted Kidd and Killer while they took multiple named attacks by Big Mom
The Admirals and Shanks trash her so hard
Big Mom didnt used her AdvCoC in the whole fight. Oda had to nerf BM gave Kid and Law cheapshots to win against her. Like she turner her back to and she was going to the roof just gör Kid and Law to attack her.

She was already defeated them at the point too. They didnt even defeat her afterwards Bomba did the finishing blow for them.

Oda nerfs her, makes Kid and Law to cheapshot her, relies on the luck and bombs to defeat her. And you are saying Shanks defeats her because he on e shotted Kid when he wasnt expecting.
BM is stronger than Shanks.

Lucci is below King, we have a LOT of hostiles on the horizon and unless Sanji, Jinbei and the rest can handle the super buster call alone, he needs to settle this in a few chapters. Honestly with the direction things are heading, the Grand Fleet might actually have to bust through that blockade.

We might be pulling up to Elbaf with the extended squad for a cool establishing shot of hundreds of ships approaching the Land of Giants and their big ol tree

Gonna be real I think the C3 was a anomaly in the Marines history.

Training a fodder recruit to VA to Admiral seems to be a miracle itself.

By feats VA aren't even YC1 so how the Marines get new admirals?

I think they just used to world draft people when they needed it.
We've seen some VA contest Whitebeards Commanders, its not like they are slouches. Its just that they are fodderized by the monster trio, since as the name would imply, they are monsters. Some can probably even beat the Straw Hats up to Jinbei.

They are probably constantly training new recruits and they get killed by the pirates constantly sprouting up

Status
Not open for further replies.