Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How?

A literal light clone can force Luffy to dodge and run away.

A sword slash from the actual Kizaru and Luffy is dead.
It's not like luffy run away without a plan the man run away to one shot them all .
Also luffy was dodging 20 fucking light clones and then one shot them all while the line up .
One sword slash from Kizaru and luffy not dead , that was like saying 1 slice attack from Kaido could kill luffy and luffy tanks a load of them and had even more damage from that .
Now we also got to see what luffy toon force doing to Kizaru beam .

C

CensoredbyWG

Let's wait for the RAWS but in essence it's just a continuation, isn't it?

- Hyouzou being a frog in a well
- Pica being a pebble not fit for Luffys shoes
- Hawkins not being worthy of Luffys time
- Lucci having no right to business with yonko Luffy

That's off the top of my mind, might have missed some. And what off it? Zoro is currently the top yonko commander with an ever growing reputation.

He is at the same level or higher than Katakuri (supernova Capone and Shichibukai Jinbei were wary of him), King (Big Mom asked him to join), Marco and Ace (Shanks asked M to join, A declined Shichibukai), Beckmann, Shiryu (at a level with Magellan that scared Crocodile, Ivankov and Jinbei). Dude is 21 and closing in on Oden/Rayleigh FAST!
All of which are utterly inferior to yonkos and admirals with exception of rayleigh.

Its good to have zoro confirming luffy is ABOVE him once and for all tho.

You didn’t answer my question.

What happens if a light sword slash lands clean on Luffy?
It fucking cuts him, Kinyagi.
Do you want me to explain in depth how much damage it would do to him? Because I have no idea.
If we saw him land a clean hit then I could tell you what happens, but we don't.
So I don't know, it's just going to cut him.
I'm pretty sure she didn't fully understand what that meant and just said it because she heard it from someone else (as the guy said in the panel)

What? Kaido uses a club not a sword…. Rayleigh is a Pure Swordsman his main style of fighting is swordsmanship and Kizaru “pulled out his sword and clashed with him for a period of time. Not just anybody can clash blades with Rayleigh. You’ve gotta Haki up and know what your doing logia or not.
It's 2023 and people still think Kizaru is a swordsman because he used a sword twice
Dude kicked people at least 20 times but okay he's a swordsman because he used a sword two times.

Kizaru is trolling Luffy without him being his objective. If Kizaru was meant to kill Luffy. One Piece would have ended already.
You can that same shit about anyone , hell we now come from a arc that luffy get 3 power up and KO3 time and Kill once
Luffy won't get kill by anyone so why even bother with that nonsense.

Probably Saturn, but that doesn’t change Kizaru > Big Mom and Kaido.

People don’t realize how godly the world government is compared to all these hillbilly bum fuck pirates
How can anyone defend Big Mom
Kaido is totally understandable, he lived up to his hype
Big Mom is stronger than Kidd for example but she couldn’t put him down like Shanks
Shanks one shotted Kidd and Killer while they took multiple named attacks by Big Mom
The Admirals and Shanks trash her so hard

C

CensoredbyWG

It fucking cuts him, Kinyagi.
Do you want me to explain in depth how much damage it would do to him? Because I have no idea.
If we saw him land a clean hit then I could tell you what happens, but we don't.
So I don't know, it's just going to cut him.

I'm pretty sure she didn't fully understand what that meant and just said it because she heard it from someone else (as the guy said in the panel)
Still...

Status
Not open for further replies.