Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that even mean lol.

We know Kizaru’s light beams explode, so it looks like it just exploded in Luffy’s body lol. Luffy clearly looks like he didn’t want to take the light in and is not releasing it on purpose. Light-release isn’t even a power of Luffy’s, tf…
So you’ve never seen him manipulate the ground or lightning in G5? This isn’t exactly surprising.:kaidowhat:

Nah. Kizaru's attacks aren't meant to take out Luffy. Just to distract him long enough for him to kill Vegapunk.

If the battle was 1v1 to death Luffy wouldn't even be pulling a fight to him.
Of course if this battle was 1 to 1 luffy will be pulling a fight .
We at that stage of the manga where no one is beating luffy easy even the attack to take out VP luffy tank easy .
Shit luffy had the man and do worst attack possible a throw and luffy has never done that shit in a fight before lol.

Admiral/Kizaru agenda is falling here but people refuse to see it. Why would escaping with Vegapunk shock the world when the world already knows Luffy held him hostage?
Kizaru Is falling here, but like we have already said a million times Kizaru giving a hard time to God Nika who has killed Kaido will on the contrary completely fullified the agenda of Admirals = Emperors.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Nope. Since Luffy has an elastic body, he would've expanded.

Kizaru's lasers explode. While Luffy just turned into a flashlight.
The more I think about this, the less sense it makes.

So Luffy was dispelling Kizaru’s light? What does that even mean? Light either exists or or doesn’t, it doesn’t need to be “dispelled”. Once the light entered Luffy’s body, it should’ve just disappeared because it would’ve been dark inside of Luffy’s body. So it makes no sense for Luffy to dispel something that logically should no longer exist.

Furthermore, Luffy doesn’t look happy or amused like he should look if he were making a conscious choice to do something, especially in Gear 5. He looks like Kizaru’s light is literally detonating inside of his body.

Furthermore, if Luffy did choose to dispel Kizaru’s light, why would he do so through his freaking eyes lmfao?

Nah dude, nice try but your argument makes no sense.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
S

Sasaki Kojirō

+ island sized Blazing bagua with insane adv COC

They better hope his strongest attack is comparable to Blazing bagua or Luffy uses an attack around BG level to finish him because he is average at this point
BG coated with Acoc and Ryou + barrier + spring effect + the size of an island to take down a relatively fragile and not as resilient as Kizaru? No, Kizaru will succumb to the regular blows of G5, like Katakuri falling to a King Cobra.

Kizaru Is falling here, but like we have already said a million times Kizaru giving a hard time to God Nika who has killed Kaido will on the contrary completely fullified the agenda of Admirals = Emperors.
Admirals = Emperors should be normal but really this fight so stupid judge anything on really .
No one taking any realy damage , have a differnt goal , can't tell if haki being used etc etc .

You don't speak for the entirety of the admiral fanbase.
The ones who think Kizaru will not fall here are deluding themselves, imho. But they are very few and most of them say that just to support the idea.

Honestly, I even prefer Kizaru to fall here: main enemy, plenty of connection, background, the first time we have really seen his powers, etc.
Much, much better than a sidekick during the final war.

We have already seen with BM what happens when a character doesn't fall in his arc....

Last edited:
Admirals = Emperors should be normal but really this fight so stupid judge anything on really .
No one taking any realy damage , have a differnt goal , can't tell if haki being used etc etc .
Yeah, but I hope this first phase is just to build up tension and showcase powers. The real fight (and the Awakening) will come, I think.

The ones who think Kizaru will not fall here are deluding themselves, imho. But they are very few and most of them say that just to support the idea.

Honestly, I even prefer Kizaru to fall here: main enemy, plenty of connection, background, the first time we have really seen his powers, etc.
Much, much better than a sidekick during the final war.

We have already seen with BM what happens when a character doesn't fall in his ar....
I'm not so certain anymore that Kizaru will fall here to be honest.

Like I would want that and it's probably going to happen but a part of me says that Kizaru doesn't necessarily have to be defeated.

If Luffy defeats Kizaru, then it'll be Tom & Jerry until Luffy gets enough of Kizaru escaping him to go after Vegapunk and Luffy pulls a big attack to get rid of the annoyance or vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.