Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yes which is simple Armament Haki. Since when are we calling small black auras CoC? When Enma sucked Zoros Haki for the first Time black small lightings appeared alongside smoke...
When Zoro used Haki on the birdcage in Dressrosa in the Manga small Haki lightings came too... is this the low standard in using logic that the Community has fallen too?
Yeah, trolling aside, these small tendrils look like Busohoku:

Gonna be real I think the C3 was a anomaly in the Marines history.

Training a fodder recruit to VA to Admiral seems to be a miracle itself.

By feats VA aren't even YC1 so how the Marines get new admirals?

I think they just used to world draft people when they needed it.
Nah, the new admirals that suck.

Before the old admirals they had sengoku and two others (Garp should be one but refused). The VAs of Garps time were also pretty strong like Tsuru. Later, sakazuki, Saul, kuzan and others seemed way stronger than VAs that we saw pre-ts.

Current generation seems to be way weaker. They had to pick civilians for a reason.

This man Saturn contemplating whether he wants to reveal himself or not after that pacifista order.

He's the only one that can override the pacifista orders from VP.

Vegapunk's death coming closer and closer. But I'm hoping at least the kid VP makes it out alive or something. Unless Oda gonna go the brutal route and murder the robot kid VP too.
VP is not dying Oda did not just play 2 chapter of tag with Luffy and Kizaru for him to died.

What if Enma was drawing on Zoro's Conquerors in addition to his armament? Meaning his big breakthrough in handling it is similar to Luffy's where he must master his specific application of conquerors (sword vs fist application).

Gonna be real I think the C3 was a anomaly in the Marines history.

Training a fodder recruit to VA to Admiral seems to be a miracle itself.

By feats VA aren't even YC1 so how the Marines get new admirals?

I think they just used to world draft people when they needed it.
They aren't.

World Draft was an anomaly to counter the massive increase in pirates/revolutions etc.

Nah, the new admirals that suck.

Before the old admirals they had sengoku and two others (Garp should be one but refused). The VAs of Garps time were also pretty strong like Tsuru. Later, sakazuki, Saul, kuzan and others seemed way stronger than VAs that we saw pre-ts.

Current generation seems to be way weaker. They had to pick civilians for a reason.
It might be off screen but at least GB take down warlord that was clone of WB.
Really aside from sakazuki the current or old admirals have not done shit that really matter .
Fuji don't even try to help the marines half the time lol .

How many times did Big Mom hit those two losers anyways? I think they got clipped by the homies multiple times, but I dont know about herself.
Clean hits? Law multiple blows with CoA while she was pinned to the floor and some hits while he tried to distract from kid. Kid was hit with a punch to the face in the rooftop (no haki). Most of her hits were on the environment and they were hit by collateral damage or they hit other things. The panels imply that she hit multiple times but it was never properly show.

Status
Not open for further replies.