Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sengoku was more tactical and smart, Akainu is more of a musclehead.
Under Sengoku's rule, Aramaki wouldn't start trying to raid Yonko territory all by himself and failing miserably.
Sengoku:
A Marine from the same era as Roger, Rocks and still recognized even when he had many strong enemies.

Akainu:
Trashed by a CPFodder that isn't even on Zoro's level.

His Admirals don't even follow his orders, like Fuji in Dressrosa
Fraudbull in Wano
Failed to kill a brainless Kuma
Also, he will take a huge L in Egghead

This man is a fucking fraud as Fleet Admiral.

His best accomplishment is killing a YC.
:quest:

It's not a matter of like and dislike. Marine fans are so weird about this.

Smoker does not matter to the plot at all.

Name all those appearances he's had in the past 10 years of writing.
In-verse, he's been gone for 2-4 months at best. Bringing up "10 years of writing" is completely pointless as years of writing can focus on literally just a singular day. What matters is in-verse.

Smoker's partner, Tashigi, just was part of a major event with rescuing Koby. Helmeppo just was part of a crucial event, Kujaku, Drake, Sentomaru, etc. But you believe a character who Oda's been developing since chapter 100 "Legend Begins" of the series, does not matter to the plot at all... Make that make sense.

To you Helmeppo has more plot relevance than Smoker, because he's appeared in the last 10 years of writing.....Bro what???

The Navy is basically just a Pirate King level crew that already dominates the seas. The Emperors basically only have the New World, and some of paradise to rule over. These is WG territory, and is why PK has to be so ridiculously stronger than their rival Emperors.

I believe that Zoro/Sanji at least become Admiral Tier (Zoro is Emperor Tier EoS) and Yamato bc I believe she joins for FW, with even the Weak Trio being Warlord lite tier.

Dumb ass is Kizaru above Akainu because he's faster?

They can't attack them purely due to the Emperors' strength, this should be obvious.
It’s explained to us via Stussy and Kaku,“Emperors have large organizations under them. Little skirmishes can lead to full on wars.”

It’s not about an emperors individual strength but the fact that it can lead to war against the WG which we’ve seen leads to the world being sent out of balance.

Nah it was never a direct goal to save him .
Luffy never said yeah we going to get you out of here.
Luffy never fight for him like how he fighting for VP already vs admiral and save him twice.
It the same for someone like Pedro .
But lets wait and see what happens.
Yea cause I personally see Stella & Kuma dying in the arc, and serving as grander motivation to Luffy's father. But yea we'll see.

I'm sure a part of VP will be saved, betting on the giant kid, hard to see Oda murdering a kid on panel.

In-verse, he's been gone for 2-4 months at best. Bringing up "10 years of writing" is completely pointless as years of writing can focus on literally just a singular day. What matters is in-verse.

Smoker's partner, Tashigi, just was part of a major event with rescuing Koby. Helmeppo just was part of a crucial event, Kujaku, Drake, Sentomaru, etc. But you believe a character who Oda's been developing since chapter 100 "Legend Begins" of the series, does not matter to the plot at all... Make that make sense.

To you Helmeppo has more plot relevance than Smoker, because he's appeared in the last 10 years of writing.....Bro what???

Man. Marine fans.

Not even once.

Btw guys if you think about it now we're watching the " yonko saga " from a Yonko Crew's POV, we've seen the SHs having to deal with the Yonko & his crew to reach their objective ( Poneglyph etc ), now we're seeing it all over again but the SHs are the Yonko crew......

And the dynamic is still the same, to reach the Yonko ( the yonko himself or what he possesses ) they have to go through all the stages

Yonko Army ( fodders ) --> Elite soldiers ( like tobi roppo ) ---> YC ---> Yonko ( poneglyph usually )

The navy wants York and the mother of flames or whatever ( their poneglyph i guess )

To do so Kizaru/Lucci/Kaku have to off vegapunk but they're stopped by what usually used to " stop " the SHs advance

It's funny isn't it ?
It hasn't been lost on me, and as a life long fan it makes me feel emotions that I can't describe. Like damn, the Straw Hats really can't just be pushed to the side anymore, not even by the Marines.

Speed is not Akainu’s best attribute, not even close actually lol.

Durability is Kaido’s best attribute and yet the WG itself chose to make Lunarian soldiers and not Oni soldiers lol
That's King's best attribute too, to the point where he's hyped almost solely because of that (and his speed Ig).
Also Kaidou's best attribute is his raw AP lol. His durability's a very close second though.
He would imo.

Aramaki or Fuji are not changing what they do dependent on the Fleet Admiral. Prime example, Garp who did w.e he wanted during Kong's reign and Sengoku's.
Fair Ig.
It’s explained to us via Stussy and Kaku,“Emperors have large organizations under them. Little skirmishes can lead to full on wars.”

It’s not about an emperors individual strength but the fact that it can lead to war against the WG which we’ve seen leads to the world being sent out of balance.
Why would this war matter if the Admirals are above the Yonko, though?
It makes no sense.

Do people not realize there were far less pirates just a few decades before the series started? The marines and WG literally wanted Roger executed in public to kill piracy. That ended up backfiring.

And the marines were so desperate they needed the warlords?

But sure. The marines are super strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.