[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, this sounds like an excuse. You're being too diplomatic. You say Cinera is your primary sus yet you unvoted him, but still cast doubt on him. It's coming off like casting doubts on people but not pursuing either too strongly, rather trying to come off as neutral and trying to blend in.
Spot on, I’ve actually never seed TAC act like this, I’m kinda worried. :whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

*seen

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Are you alright today, TAC, how’s it going?

Cinera hardly “pushed”. He’s playing his usual self, but he is shy on words anyway and impossible to read. Finalbeta on the other hand is overwhelming with hogwash posts, so I don’t even care at this point if it’s his wincon.
Cinera did insult him then label him as an easy lynch whilst Celestia(?) already had a vote out on him. If someone called me a shit player and said I was better off dead because I’d be a detriment to my team, I’d be upset too. No, FB is safer than Cinera.
From my perspective Cinera was pointing out why he would have no problems lynching players he thinks are bad and explaining why Nana might want to lynch him. If he was trying to be opportunistic he could have slipped a vote for him there and make him the primary candidate with the most votes, that is until Nana unvoted.
And I read this as Cinera trying to put more thought behind an early FB lynch—what he could think is an easy lynch and he can always defend as;

1) I didn’t start the lynch
2) he was bad anyways so it doesn’t matter

Honestly, this sounds like an excuse. You're being too diplomatic. You say Cinera is your primary sus yet you unvoted him, but still cast doubt on him. It's coming off like casting doubts on people but not pursuing either too strongly, rather trying to come off as neutral and trying to blend in.
Neutral and blend in? I literally voted him and have been sus on him since yesterday. What’s neutral about taking a firm stance?

Though you’re right about being diplomatic. If I go too hard on Cinera, people will probably sour on it. I’m open to discussion and my mind can be changed.

Spot on, I’ve actually never seed TAC act like this, I’m kinda worried. :whitepress:

*seen
Aye. I don't know his meta, or whatever it's called, in these games, but it doesn't strike me as a TAC thing to do.
Oh wow... are you guys cinera’s teammates? Coming in to defend him, then discrediting me by saying the same thing?

Cinera did insult him then label him as an easy lynch whilst Celestia(?) already had a vote out on him. If someone called me a shit player and said I was better off dead because I’d be a detriment to my team, I’d be upset too. No, FB is safer than Cinera.

Oh wow... are you guys cinera’s teammates? Coming in to defend him, then discrediting me by saying the same thing?
Acting offended and Finalbeta's overcalculated reaction are two different things though. You seem to be protecting him a lot though. Are you his teammate?

If Cinera and Light are town, then yes, I'm their teammate.

Nah, Beta is some kind of fool.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Acting offended and Finalbeta's overcalculated reaction are two different things though. You seem to be protecting him a lot though. Are you his teammate?

If Cinera and Light are town, then yes, I'm their teammate.
How am I protecting Beta by saying he’s one of the two people we should lynch, and I specifically unlynched Cinera to show I’m open minded about lynching Beta?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
And I read this as Cinera trying to put more thought behind an early FB lynch—what he could think is an easy lynch and he can always defend as;

1) I didn’t start the lynch
2) he was bad anyways so it doesn’t matter
For me it wasn't like that. He gave his thoughts and explained to Jew why someone might lynch someone off the bat and why he would be fine with a mislynch if he deems a player bad. I guess it's a difference in perspective.

Neutral and blend in? I literally voted him and have been sus on him since yesterday. What’s neutral about taking a firm stance?
Taking a firm stance and going back on it. You're placing doubts on Cinera but not acting on it. Not a town thing to do imo.

No. I am seeing some contradictory things and calling them out.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
For me it wasn't like that. He gave his thoughts and explained to Jew why someone might lynch someone off the bat and why he would be fine with a mislynch if he deems a player bad. I guess it's a difference in perspective.
And to me, it seems like Cinera subtly trying to give credence to FB’s lynch. Floating the idea while taking a backseat where be might not immediately be blamed.

Besides—the situation is the same. The only argument we have is Beta v. Cinera. Between them I find Cinera more sus. If he turns Town, I’d be more willing to believe you tbh.

Taking a firm stance and going back on it. You're placing doubts on Cinera but not acting on it. Not a town thing to do imo.
I explained this already. I’m very clear on my sus of Cinera and the fact we’re discussing it is self evident. I unvoted to show I’m open minded and willing to listen. I’d prefer Cinera though.

No. I am seeing some contradictory things and calling them out.
The same time as another player, saying very similar things. You know how that looks right?

Okay, let's do it then, wincon or not.
So you think Finalbeta is more sus? Can you explain why?

The same time as another player, saying very similar things. You know how that looks right?
It looks like two townies seeing you don't make much sense. Why are you struggling against it so much, what's the big deal? Does anyone look more scummy than Finalbeta right now? Look at how he voted you.

You only ever react like this when you're in a panic. :milaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It looks like two townies seeing you don't make much sense. Why are you struggling against it so much, what's the big deal? Does anyone look more scummy than Finalbeta right now? Look at how he voted you.

This was a weird thing to say because I’m not panicking lol, I’m talking clearly (as I can) on mobile. I’m not sure why you tossed that out there.

Even if it is townie vs townie, it’s the only event besides some gay stuff day 1 and the only event we’re all split in. It tells us info on who’s siding with who.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Besides—the situation is the same. The only argument we have is Beta v. Cinera. Between them I find Cinera more sus. If he turns Town, I’d be more willing to believe you tbh.
I see that you are very adamant on this and we have a different view. As I said earlier, they are both very weird, from my experience in mafia with them, so I am not sure if either is town or scum.

I explained this already. I’m very clear on my sus of Cinera and the fact we’re discussing it is self evident. I unvoted to show I’m open minded and willing to listen. I’d prefer Cinera though.
Ok. Fine. Let's see what @Cinera has to say.

I am not sure what you mean. I brought up the fact that you are acting weird when discussing with you.

Also a question. Is there a role that wins if he/she successfully lynches a player?

Final beta is a jester Can't see him being Mafia, he's responding too carelessly
I agree, however TAC is being too soft on him, which makes me wonder if they're some kind of teammates. Either way, there is no loss in lynching him.

This was a weird thing to say because I’m not panicking lol, I’m talking clearly (as I can) on mobile. I’m not sure why you tossed that out there.

Even if it is townie vs townie, it’s the only event besides some gay stuff day 1 and the only event we’re all split in. It tells us info on who’s siding with who.
Ok, if you say so.

Finalbeta first rained hard on Cinera, then on me, then he switched to you. Don't play around with me and say he isn't most suspicious to you.

@Cinera Feel FREE to dip in anytime. @Celestia @Fujishiro @Seraphoenix

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Just woke up, so I’m pretty sure I understand the concept of sleeping now. Guess we had some interlopers while I was nodded off...

I’m still leaning towards Cin as scum; I don’t buy Light’s rationale that he was simply explaining Celestia’s immediate lynch of Final, I read his posts as goading FB and explaining very dispassionately how he wants to see him gone even if he is a townie. Even if it’s spiteful, petty, or based on previous games, it doesn’t feel like the right tactic for town to take against their own.

Speaking of Celestia...I know she does this in most games, but every single post of her has been snippy and defensive right from the start. Is this to deflect attention by shaming others into thinking she could be mafia?

TAC also seems more friendly than usual, but I think his reasoning is a little more sound than others, so I’m not all the way convinced to vote for him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I agree, however TAC is being too soft on him, which makes me wonder if they're some kind of teammates. Either way, there is no loss in lynching him.

Ok, if you say so.

Finalbeta first rained hard on Cinera, then on me, then he switched to you. Don't play around with me and say he isn't most suspicious to you.

@Cinera Feel FREE to dip in anytime. @Celestia @Fujishiro @Seraphoenix
First off Nat, I would never try to deceive you. And I think finalbeta has a reasonable response. I’d do the same thing.

I will say, this is a good opportunity. If we lynch Finalbeta and he flips town, that says something about you, Nana, Lamp and Cinera. Seeing how 2 of you are very adamant on keeping Cinera alive instead of Beta.

Even if he flips scum, it gives us info. No matter what we’ll learn something good day 1

First off Nat, I would never try to deceive you.
You always deceived me, but I appreciate the words :happinesspunch:
And I think finalbeta has a reasonable response. I’d do the same thing.

I will say, this is a good opportunity. If we lynch Finalbeta and he flips town, that says something about you, Nana, Lamp and Cinera. Seeing how 2 of you are very adamant on keeping Cinera alive instead of Beta.

Even if he flips scum, it gives us info. No matter what we’ll learn something good day 1
Ok, if you think his response was reasonable, that's fair. But either way we gotta lynch someone, and you can't think of any reasons not to, so why not?

It will say a lot about me if he's town. That I'm a terrible mafia player :smithnie:

I don't care for keeping Cinera alive because I'm not sure he's town either, but Beta screams louder.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

In which way did I make transpire that?

I noticed mammoth-like flaws and I voted TAC, this is the way Mafia games work.

He had outright asked me to lynch Cinera with him, he somehow made a 180 switch despite no major/relevant occurrence.

On top of it, he happened to unvote Cinera in spite of being firm on his lynch all this time and him not providing any substantial reasons to be worthy unvoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.