Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's King's best attribute too, to the point where he's hyped almost solely because of that (and his speed Ig).
Also Kaidou's best attribute is his raw AP lol. His durability's a very close second though.

Fair Ig.

Why would this war matter if the Admirals are above the Yonko, though?
It makes no sense.
For three main reasons:
1. The loss of an emperor sends the world out of balance. And Imu and the gorosei literally only care about the balance.
2. If an admiral gets heavily injured in this war that weakens the defenses of Marine HQ which can lead to the other emperors capitalizing on it and further disrupting the balance.
3. Why the hell, would the WG want war with the Yonko? They literally get nothing out of it.

I dont but its a tough fight. At least the fandom now knows that Admirals are strong as the Yonko now.
I don't think that the case while they part of the fandom that like the groups the problem come to people liking certain characters .
I mean there mostly more shanks fans than all the other yonko put together not counting luffy .
So for them it's not Admirals = Yonko from them it's shanks own all even more so after that law and kid chapter lol
I know online and youtube people love that stuff but hey go to get views.

Worst

Custom title
It hasn't been lost on me, and as a life long fan it makes me feel emotions that I can't describe. Like damn, the Straw Hats really can't just be pushed to the side anymore, not even by the Marines.
Yeah it's pretty weird seeing it!

Not just the marine though, the WG itself! There's one of the 5 elders here, and the last panel makes it pretty clear what's gonna happen next....

( vegapunk gives the command --> we see the command working --> the only person with higher authority than that is showed )

I feel like Saturn is gonna make a move next chapter.......

For three main reasons:
1. The loss of an emperor sends the world out of balance. And Imu and the gorosei literally only care about the balance.
2. If an admiral gets heavily injured in this war that weakens the defenses of Marine HQ which can lead to the other emperors capitalizing on it and further disrupting the balance.
3. Why the hell, would the WG want war with the Yonko? They literally get nothing out of it.
Well one, they gain a lot more territory
Two, they could get rid of a shit ton of pirates (which are their main problems obviously)
Three, I don't feel like listing more, but you get it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That's King's best attribute too, to the point where he's hyped almost solely because of that (and his speed Ig).
So you admit that your comparison of Kizaru’s speed to Akainu’s was disingenuous retardation while I was directly comparing King’s and Kaido’s best attributes lol. Thanks for that.

Also Kaidou's best attribute is his raw AP lol.
Kaido’s AP was straight trash, Kizaru is showing that to us now. Literally one of his clones almost beheaded Gear 5 while angry drunken Hybrid Crydo spamming AdCoC couldn’t even KO Gear 5.

Well one, they gain a lot more territory
Two, they could get rid of a shit ton of pirates (which are their main problems obviously)
Three, I don't feel like listing more, but you get it.
But they don’t need more territory. They already control the world. And imu and the gorosei don’t care about pirates.

The marines may care about that but they don’t make the decision. Imu gsts nothing out of war with an emperor. All it’d do is make it easier for one of the other emperors to find raftel which is a problem. So they’d either have to destroy all 4 emperors which is a laughable idea, or just avoid fighting any. Not going to war is just the best scenario for them.

Big Mom didnt used her AdvCoC in the whole fight. Oda had to nerf BM gave Kid and Law cheapshots to win against her. Like she turner her back to and she was going to the roof just gör Kid and Law to attack her.

She was already defeated them at the point too. They didnt even defeat her afterwards Bomba did the finishing blow for them.

Oda nerfs her, makes Kid and Law to cheapshot her, relies on the luck and bombs to defeat her. And you are saying Shanks defeats her because he on e shotted Kid when he wasnt expecting.
BM is stronger than Shanks.
This only means that she’s dumb and underestimated her opponents
+ Oda is a mid writer
and you seriously don’t believe the last sentence
:seriously:

Btw guys if you think about it now we're watching the " yonko saga " from a Yonko Crew's POV, we've seen the SHs having to deal with the Yonko & his crew to reach their objective ( Poneglyph etc ), now we're seeing it all over again but the SHs are the Yonko crew......

And the dynamic is still the same, to reach the Yonko ( the yonko himself or what he possesses ) they have to go through all the stages

Yonko Army ( fodders ) --> Elite soldiers ( like tobi roppo ) ---> YC ---> Yonko ( poneglyph usually )

The navy wants York and the mother of flames or whatever ( their poneglyph i guess )

To do so Kizaru/Lucci/Kaku have to off vegapunk but they're stopped by what usually used to " stop " the SHs advance

It's funny isn't it ?
Yep it's why the arc so differnt from before .

Dumb ass is Kizaru above Akainu because he's faster?
They can't attack them purely due to the Emperors' strength, this should be obvious.
This is the only place were i see people put Yonko first mate close to the captain as much even Reddit and you tube don't have shit that bad as much .

Yea cause I personally see Stella & Kuma dying in the arc, and serving as grander motivation to Luffy's father. But yea we'll see.

I'm sure a part of VP will be saved, betting on the giant kid, hard to see Oda murdering a kid on panel.
When comes to kuma i have no idea what going to happen with him .

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Do people not realize there were far less pirates just a few decades before the series started? The marines and WG literally wanted Roger executed in public to kill piracy. That ended up backfiring.

And the marines were so desperate they needed the warlords?

But sure. The marines are super strong.
Bro is so desperate he’s reverting back to 2010 arguments
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

This is like the Shuyaku Chapter of Sword and Admiral where Sanji’s WCI arc was so bad that Shuyaku’s subconscious erased 2018 from his memory and he was stuck believing he was trapped in the year 2017 and was really excited for Sanji to be a badass in WCI lol

Y’all know Admiral wank is victorious when Yonko fans have the current manga erased by their subconscious and they devolve into points that were debunked a decade ago lmfao

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman

So you admit that your comparison of Kizaru’s speed to Akainu’s was disingenuous retardation while I was directly comparing King’s and Kaido’s best attributes lol. Thanks for that.

Kaido’s AP was straight trash, Kizaru is showing that to us now. Literally one of his clones almost beheaded Gear 5 while angry drunken Hybrid Crydo spamming AdCoC couldn’t even KO Gear 5.
Lizaru AP failed to do this

Big Mom never tried as hard as Shanks did against Kidd
She only used her DF, but never Haki as far as I know.
Shanks used ACoC and possibly ACoA on him.
Not to mention Kidd and Law had crazy plot armor.
Soon as she fought someone without plot armor, well..

Also, despite her not going all out on them, she still left them with almost no energy to fight (to the point where their crew had to protect them from fodders trying to attack).
Big Mom is still the weakest Yonko and Oda fucked her up
She was unimpressive af
This only means that Shanks is smarter than her and has way more skills
BM showed no future sight or something special
Don’t get me wrong, I love strong female characters but BM was a huge disappointment

Worst

Custom title
Is debating Kizaru's speed even worth it ? He is literally light itself......there shouldn't be anyone in the story faster than him it should be his main strength lol

Do people not realize there were far less pirates just a few decades before the series started? The marines and WG literally wanted Roger executed in public to kill piracy. That ended up backfiring.

And the marines were so desperate they needed the warlords?

But sure. The marines are super strong.
Jinbei : The marine reign supreme !
Post automatically merged:

But we know that's not it as Saturn is shown reacting to whatever Luffy does.
pretty sure he is reacting to losing the pacifista he dont want show himself but he might have too or his ship will get sinked .

Status
Not open for further replies.