Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been objectively analyzing One Piece for 13 years straight, this is why my powerscaling takes are never wrong.
When everyone called Lucci fodder for getting clapped by G5, I warned that any non top tier would get treated the same treatment or worse. Now he’s clashing with KOH Zoro lol
The only people though Zoro would walk over lucci were crazy people or power scalers that gone crazy with him.
Problem is WG full of them .
It like why are we still having a debate that Admiral and yonko not in the same level 20 fucking years later .

Aokiji’s ice would have killed Luffy if not for his crew thawing him out. Or Aokiji could’ve just shattered him easily but chose not to lol.

Ivankov prevented Luffy’s death from Magellan’s poison via hormones.

Law had to perform emergency surgery to save Luffy and Jinbe from dying at Akainu’s hands.

Crocodile effectively killed Luffy three times but Lufffy was saved every single time.

So no actually, several antagonists have effectively killed Luffy in the past lol.
Whoop-dee-doo, they nearly killed rookie pre ts Luffy with hax.
Any of them nearly kill him with raw AP?
Facing a bunch of weaklings and relying on cheat tactics to win. This isn’t even an argument anymore, the fucking editor is saying Kizaru is superior to Kaido lmfao
What cheat tactics?
Oh, wait, you mean when Kaidou sent 20 clones of himself against one opponent and all 20 clones got clapped in one kick, while Kaidou him self ran away to fight weaker people?
Yeah, I remember that, that was really fucking dirty.
Couldn't imagine a honorable man like Kizaru doing that.
I also remember Kaidou lying to Killer to make him stab Luffy and weaken him.
Lol, can you imagine if Akainu did that at Marineford with Whitebeard?
But nah.. That'd never happen.. They're too righteous and fair to do something so cheap and cowardly.
:ohreally:

Admiral fans love to scream about Kizaru's clone grazing Luffy's cheek, but tell me, what would happen if Luffy took a point blank Kaifu to his head as well?
Would be more than a graze, I'll tell you that much.
Just imagine Kaido hitting Kizaru with one of his named attacks. While I do think he tanks it I doubt he hangs in there for even half the time Luffy does.

This is the reason why i think Luffy would lose in a fresh 1vs1 vs Kaido in this moment even with Gear 5
For me it the opposite i think Kaido will always lose if he go for clash of power and strength.
You just not beating luffy that way when look at the whole manga .
If Kaido smart and not do that he would win but that is not how he fights .

Imagine hyping your fav for having his clones and attack easily no diffed by casual g5
For failing to dominate and best no-adhaki G4

The fanfom went down,

If a too tier can't do what weakened kaido could, there's no hope
No wonder why nobody is WSM/WSC now or was back then beside Kaido and WB.
These guys can't even do half of what Kaido can do

Just imagine Kaido hitting Kizaru with one of his named attacks. While I do think he tanks it I doubt he hangs in there for even half the time Luffy does.
Thing is, Kizaru hasn't taken one attack so far.
He's purposefully blocking and avoiding Luffy's hits.
I really don't think he's going to be a durability or endurance monster like that, a couple good ACoC hits from Kaidou and he goes down, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.