Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda knows what he's cooking😂
Rocks wankers will keep malding for a decade about Admirals, Blackbeard, Shanks, Mihawk Akainu, Dragon and probably even Gorosei powerlevels and how the spent lizard and pig excluded from final saga are above them in strength

They ran out of arguments today and started throwing personal insults
:ihaha:
Idk what would even make someone believe that Wano was the peak of One Piece powerlevels when we still have several arcs and years of serialization left.
It's a SHONEN for god's sake.
Idiots got fooled by hearsay

Idk what would even make someone believe that Wano was the peak of One Piece powerlevels when we still have several arcs and years of serialization left.
I mean it already set up just with BB gura gura alone .
Plus we know luffy going to do more insane shit that BG.
Hell we even have island destroying weapons now lol .

What does Ndule contribute to the forum at this point?

Katakuri’s arc was 7 years ago.
More importantly, how is he so active here?
I didn't know mental institutions let them use their devices that long.
Post automatically merged:

Trying to find a way to sneak Katakuri wank
What he doesn't understand (or more like denial) is that Katakuri hype completely died last chapter.
It completely died when Kuzan and Augur went in WCI completely healthy, and left completely healthy but with a new biscuit flavored popsicle and Pudding.

Yeah that's what i kind of think as well, it took a lot of concussions to take Kaido down and even when Luffy turned G5 Kaido still had moments where he brutally overwhelmed him......

But still Kaido was a punching bag kind of fight, Kizaru is totally differnt he can literally just disappear and appear at any point in the map whenever he wants it's difficult to even land a punch!

As for the other SHs not being strong enough, i kind of disagree cuz we're back to the previous parallel with the SHs being the Yonko crew in this arc,

Luffy / Zoro / Sanji / JInbe are the Yonko / YC1 / YC2 / YC3 the other SHs are the " tobi roppo " kind of fighters which should obviously be one shot material for an admiral xD ( well YC2 & YC3 as well only Luffy & Zoro should be able to deal with Kizaru )
The matchups in the series are what inspired me to start imagining my own worlds because of just how intricate fights can be despite most of them becoming increasingly powerful named attacks.

Kizaru is a threat not to Luffy, but to the Straw Hat Pirates as a group. They got at least 6 separated soft targets to protect and only one effective bodyguard between them. If he could keep Kizaru engaged in a fight he could tank Kizaru's attacks (Bro isn't hitting harder than the big man), and eventually get enough true hits on him with some refined FS to take him down. But Kizaru isn't here to fight Luffy, and that throws a massive wrench into Luffy's general strategy of just "Beat the bad guy in a 1v1".

A lot of hype in One Piece is fake

I was rereading East blue and Johnny/Yosaku said that Arlong was once on par with Jinbe.

But when you read the Sun Pirates flashback, you know this was never the case.

Enel was a god… because he never faced someone with haki

Katakuri is invincible…because he’s never fought a top tier.

Kaido is honestly the same

Status
Not open for further replies.