Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for extra mental gymnastics, Oda’s message is clear
”I can see why you’re the man who defeated Kaido, powerful stuff” in a trolling manner
nah i think Kizaru knows Luffy is strong ,man is a troll but i don‘t think he clowns Luffy during this Dialoge .
We don‘t have to forget bringing Kaido down is an impressive feat :goyea:

and i don‘t say this because i‘m a Waido fan :myman:

oke maybe ,i said it because of that :sadgrin:

It was an endurance battle.
Kaidou is hyped for his endurance and vitality.
And the last hit was an island sized fist with ACoA and ACoC.
Its literally a power, ap and dc battle if they finish the fight in a huge clash after only 3 chapters (aka some minutes) of real fighting. Endurance battles are those that go for hours and days, similar to how Ace and Jinbei went - then endurance plays a role.
Post automatically merged:

Don’t forget Luffy got a recharge at the same time Kaido was stated to be weakened
Recharge when? He didnt eat no senzu bean

Are you sane?

Kizaru this chapter isn't considering freaking G5 as a challenge nor a tough one, in fact he's unaffected by him in every way.

And yet here you are in all the glory of your 90 IQ points taking such an obviously unserious line as something that can be used against the Light Admiral.

Take a hike.
90 IQ?:okay:

I gave you an example directly from the manga with proof. You instead decide to throw insults.

Wonder if that makes you look smart or just salty?

Maybe you should try using your brain. Luffy goofs around 90% of the time. I suppose he doesn't take any of his opponents seriously either.

Gear 5 was the biggest ass pull in One Piece history, but in terms of plot armor Luffy had worse fights. After Gear 5 there wasnt much plot armor force involved.
Nah in term of plot armour he did not have worst fights i consider those power ups part of this whole thing .
Let be honest you think luffy ever getting 3 power up in a arc again 4 if count the 2 version of ACoA .
Then get save twice from certain death but KO and still mind talking under water lol.

For Kizaru it indicates nonchalance (although it can be taken as trolling depending on the context)
Basically as of now Kizaru is still pretty relaxed. People expected him to shit his pants at G5 lol.
At this point reaction scaling is proving to be a headache.
One day everyone's screaming about how Luffy started sweating and called Kizaru strong, next day it turns out he wasn't even afraid to confront him.
And one day it seems like Kizaru's worried about G5, but the next he doesn't give a shit.
Let's just focus on the actual FEATS instead of this reactions bull shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.