Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*After Luffy throws Kizaru and is floating above the dome*

Luffy: "Ahahaha! Oh ~~~ look at you go Zoro! Want some help?"

Zoro: "Just focus on Kizaru!"

*fight panels*

Zoro: "With only that level of power...don't think you can compete with our captain"

Lucci: "Hehe... truly... a Yonko's No.2 ... is worth killing!!!

Is this translation accurate?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
*After Luffy throws Kizaru and is floating above the dome*

Luffy: "Ahahaha! Oh ~~~ look at you go Zoro! Want some help?"

Zoro: "Just focus on Kizaru!"

*fight panels*

Zoro: "With only that level of power...don't think you can compete with our captain"

Lucci: "Hehe... truly... a Yonko's No.2 ... is worth killing!!!

Is this translation accurate?
Does that sound like proper english to you lol? The accuracy of the translation speaks for itself.

What? If anything that proves that Luffy is extremely behind Kaido because Kaido ran the gauntlet before his second 2 fights with him and Luffy still got washed.

Plus Kizaru doesnt know all details of raid, and only judges off punch strength.
What what lol?
Luffy died three times and used a gear (a power-up that always has a drawback) for the first time. Kaido didn't even come close to dying three times or to use a body-destroying power-up.
Do we want to totally invent that Luffy was perfect after that? Let's do it, but pretending that Kaido was greatly damaged and Luffy was not, when was Luffy that died three times, is ridiculous.
The difference between Kaido and Luffy is minimal, if any.

Also, Kizaru have the Cp-0 report, so no.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yo @ZenZu what’s your thoughts on Lucci vs king? So far still got king above but if he does a lot better against koh zoro….
:handsup:
As always, is King throwing the fight? Lucci can beat King. I don't know if he will if King fights to his best.

Lucci will outland King, frustrate him and force him into speedmode for sure though if it's in character. King was better off being a Seraphim from a power level perspective. Cause he could just sit there and let Lucci exhaust himself, but he won't do that.

You are correct. We have seen small black lines coming from Zoro's swords before when they are coated in blackened CoA haki.

The current chapter showed the same small black lines.

That is very different than Zoro's ACoC which has a very distinct look. It is showed as large black lightning wrapped around his swords.

That is vastly different.

Believing the current chapter shows Zoro using ACoC is like believing a wooden toothpick is the same as a 2x4.

Thank you for the Panels i was too lazy to search them all

Kaido actually started getting visions featuring Whitebeard, Roger, Shanks, Xebec and Oden (the guy who gave him lifelong PTSD) from one G3 punch of rooftop Luffy, what my blud babbling about
Kaido was like it 2 weeks you grew that fast lol
Yeah he still kick luffy ass many time but it still show you what he think of luffy growth with those 5 people .

What what lol?
Luffy died three times and used a gear (a power-up that always has a drawback) for the first time. Kaido didn't even come close to dying three times or to use a body-destroying power-up.
Do we want to totally invent that Luffy was perfect after that? Let's do it, but pretending that Kaido was greatly damaged and Luffy was not, when was Luffy that died three times, is ridiculous.
The difference between Kaido and Luffy is minimal, if any.

Also, Kizaru have the Cp-0 report, so no.
He was still overpowering G5 at times despite being on deaths door? And CP-0 have limited knowledge due to losing several agents (especially the one who saw most of the roof fight)

Look meng ur delusional if you think just because Luffy came out with a W he beats a fresh Kaido.

Drake injured him but as we saw it wasn't enough to stop him from jumping up to the roof and interfering their fight, so I wouldn't really make note of it.
Also, Guernica surviving is an outlier/misconception.
We don't see him leaving the island during/after the clash (we see Joseph leaving though), and we don't ever hear of him again except for one little reference.
Maybe he endured Kaidou's attack just barely long enough to hold out and take a picture of G5, but I can't see him living past that, because as you said Apoo and Drake could barely injure him.
Someone who got wounded badly by mid tiers like that isn't surviving a point blank strike from a top tier.
yes ??
Dude it was a stab the same thing that badly hurt garp.
Gernica was only doing his mission with his last force after that and the facts that he resisted kaido a ttack is embarassing for kaido .
Gernica was a dying man before finindking kaido you dont get unharmed for getting stabbed like that by an entire blade .

Dude just concede instead of continuing to embarrass yourself. Kaidou called a weaker Luffy a monster. Kizaru outright credited Luffy for beating Kaidou while calling him strong. And you're trying to downplay based off that lmfao.

There's nothing to weasel out of here, anything Kizaru is doing or saying, people can easily pull panels of Kaidou doing far worse. Downplaying Kizaru is not gonna get you far. He's unblemished rn.

:suresure:

Not downplaying simply stating Kizaru's comments on Luffy's power whilst he uses Snakeman and armament haki. There isn't any indication that he is using any form of advanced haki so far. That panel shows a clear difference in the amount of effort Luffy used against Kaido vs what he is currently using against Kizaru.

Are you sure about that
Snakeman was huffing and sweating, giving it his best and probably nearing the end of his stamina, with Kizaru casually blocking his attacks even tho he could just dodge anytime he wants and blitz the shit out of him like he did at the end

Had plenty of time to hit him

Kaido questioned his life choices and compared Luffy to Xebec after he received one punch from g3 Luffy
This current Luffy is not any ordinary yonko but joyboy himself whether you like it or not, and Kizaru was taking the piss on him
:okay:
How many punches has Kizaru taken. How many Red Roc's has he taken so far?

yes ??
Dude it was a stab the same thing that badly hurt garp.
Gernica was only doing his mission with his last force after that and the facts that he resisted kaido a ttack is embarassing for kaido .
Gernica was a dying man before finindking kaido you dont get unharmed for getting stabbed like that by an entire blade .
If he lived then I don't know why Oda didn't show him leaving Onigashima with Joseph, so I doubt he's still alive tbh.

Reminder that both IRL and in one piece, blocking a punch with your arm... still Hurts! Just not as much as an unblocked attack!

Kizaru has been hit and even acknowledged that Luffy hits hard. Katakuri, now he wasn't getting hit at the beginning of his fight. (not that he's > kizaru)

He was still overpowering G5 at times despite being on deaths door? And CP-0 have limited knowledge due to losing several agents (especially the one who saw most of the roof fight)

Look meng ur delusional if you think just because Luffy came out with a W he beats a fresh Kaido.
And you are delusional if you think that one that died three times and was using a body-destroying power up for the first time was the healthiest of the two lol.

As I said, the difference between the two is minimal and even Kizaru remarked that Luffy was the rightful winner.
And the Cp-0 saw literally anything till G5, so they knew exactly what Kaido did and what Luffy did.

Status
Not open for further replies.