Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think that's the first time we've seen him just use that smoke form in clashes? Might be a sign he's more comfortable with maintaining it. And yea I agree it's CoA overflow.

However in the last panel advCoC looks like it's involved. I'm already over micro analyzing haki. That to me is looking like KoH, we'll probably see him yell the attacks out later.

The only thing I'm super curious with is if Zoro knows what advCoC is and that he is using it.
Yea that last panel is basically him starting to use CoC.

It's like the panel where he knocked out Beast Pirate fodders after using CoC.

The real question for me is whether Zoro will just master the timelimit or will it just be like Gear 4 as in overexhaustion due to insane haki usage.

:suresure:

Not downplaying simply stating Kizaru's comments on Luffy's power whilst he uses Snakeman and armament haki. There isn't any indication that he is using any form of advanced haki so far. That panel shows a clear difference in the amount of effort Luffy used against Kaido vs what he is currently using against Kizaru.

:okay:
How many punches has Kizaru taken. How many Red Roc's has he taken so far?

What a sad post, Kaidotards are in a dark place
:josad:

It's the fact that the Katakuri and Kaidou fights still couldn't fine tune Luffy enough to consistently land clean blows on Kizaru is what is actually blowing my mind I can't lie. I thought off rip Snakeman would be enough to push Kizaru to high diff. I lowkey think Oda might be making Kizaru a battledome monster possibly without knowing it. If people thought Kata wank was bad...oh boy.
Oh they have! Luffy has been consistently landing attacks on one of the fastest characters in the verse (even blitzs him occasionally), he hasn't pushed Kizaru to "high diff" with it because Kizaru has ducked the fight repeatedly. He could do what he did to Kaido to Kizaru in G4 Snakeman, but people ignore that this is now the third(?) time he has ditched Luffy to pursue his goal.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yea that last panel is basically him starting to use CoC.

It's like the panel where he knocked out Beast Pirate fodders after using CoC.

The real question for me is whether Zoro will just master the timelimit or will it just be like Gear 4 as in overexhaustion due to insane haki usage.
No it's not.
That ain't coc.

That people should stop insisting that Luffy "Hasn't landed a hit on Kizaru" as that is a factually incorrect statement.

To add, Top Tiers trade blows all the time. Akainu and Aokiji did it for literal days.
He did. Plus, Luffy had him in his hand, he could have used CoC + CoA to crush him, he could have punched him. The matter of fact is, is that neither Luffy or Kizaru take this fight seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.