Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As always, is King throwing the fight? Lucci can beat King. I don't know if he will if King fights to his best.

Lucci will outland King, frustrate him and force him into speedmode for sure though if it's in character. King was better off being a Seraphim from a power level perspective. Cause he could just sit there and let Lucci exhaust himself, but he won't do that.
Couldn’t that argument be used for any lunarian vs anyone tho. Even zoro who beat king but not hawk

Tho tbf yeah there is a difference between trying to stall/survive your opponent vs trying to beat them. King was trying to beat and overpower zoro not just stall and tire him out.
He almost bitched out last second by taking the easy way out and staying on the defensive with his flame on before being called out by zoro. Tho right after he decided to man up and try to overpower him instead with his strongest attack

The seraphim weren’t really trying to win but stall. Likely knowing that even out of flame they stood no chance. Meaning there was no point in turning off their flame
Aka pretty much this

The major difference between flame on and flame off like zoro says is
  1. While its on they’re pretty much invincible and can’t get hurt
  2. While it’s off they sacrifice that defensive ability for more speed

While being essentially invincible and immune to damage is cool there are definitely ways to stop/beat characters like that. Even if they stay in their flame mode they can still be restrained. Just like we just saw with the seraphim

It also makes more sense as to how the lunarian were wiped out. It really most likely came to the world government trying to capture them. With the lunarian being forced to decide to either turn off their flames in hopes of escaping or leaving it on to avoid damage but risk getting caught.
The ones that tried to run most likely died without their flames to protect them. The ones that got captured probably died because they eventually turned it off. They’d probably rather die than being used as the world government test subjects and play things.

Ryokugyu the lunarian killer and black blade forger already showing us a firsthand example. One of ryokugyu’s main abilities is straight up restraining people with his branches. So that means for someone like king and lunarian in general they’re going to have to decide whether they want to risk getting captured or killed instead

When it comes to why king didn’t decide to keep blocking with his flame till zoro passed out it most likely came down to his pride/ego. The same exact reason a lot of one piece villains end up falling.

Zoro basically called king a scared for using his flame to block his attacks on top of calling him out on only pretending his attacks weren’t hurting. While yeah it logically wasn’t the best thing for king to give into the taunting his pride would have been damaged if he didn’t try and prove Zoro wrong.
So instead of just staying in flame mode waiting for zoro to pass out instead he goes on the offensive. He turns off his flame and tries to beat him with overwhelming force aka his strongest attack. While also keeping a distance between them to make it even more difficult. Zoro was able to get past his attack and defeat him either way
Tho I’m guessing if you had king at a 100 you’d have Lucci above?

He did. Plus, Luffy had him in his hand, he could have used CoC + CoA to crush him, he could have punched him. The matter of fact is, is that neither Luffy or Kizaru take this fight seriously.
Kizaru has spoken without the troll accent ~s constantly thoughout the fight, and it is only Luffy laughing.

Kizaru is ducking a fight he isn't confident in winning, to go accomplish his true objectives.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Couldn’t that argument be used for any lunarian vs anyone tho. Even zoro who beat king but not hawk

Tho tbf yeah there is a difference between trying to stall/survive your opponent vs trying to beat them. King was trying to beat and overpower zoro not just stall and tire him out.
He almost bitched out last second by taking the easy way out and staying on the defensive with his flame on before being called out by zoro. Tho right after he decided to man up and try to overpower him instead with his strongest attack

The seraphim weren’t really trying to win but stall. Likely knowing that even out of flame they stood no chance. Meaning there was no point in turning off their flame
Aka pretty much this

Tho I’m guessing if you had king at a 100 you’d have Lucci above?
King is the worst character to debate or compare tbh. Until Oda clears the air about his gimmick.

Lucci can be stronger all he wants, based off current info it's still up to how King wants to approach the fight, Lucci can still lose if he can't atleast restrain him. Stalling is how King beat Marco.

It's the fact that the Katakuri and Kaidou fights still couldn't fine tune Luffy enough to consistently land clean blows on Kizaru is what is actually blowing my mind I can't lie. I thought off rip Snakeman would be enough to push Kizaru to high diff. I lowkey think Oda might be making Kizaru a battledome monster possibly without knowing it. If people thought Kata wank was bad...oh boy.
Why would you think the move that luffy always get hit out of would be enough push Kizaru to high diff. ( forget that he not using ACoC)
It a trash move it's always been a trash move even with ACoC people like it cause look cool but both Kat and Kaido get past it and they not as fast as Kizaru .( luffy even change back to boundman during kaido fight )
Plus we also knew that Kizaru had not touch blocking skill and has DF that speed of light .

King is the worst character to debate or compare tbh. Until Oda clears the air about his gimmick.

Lucci can be stronger all he wants, based off current info it's still up to how King wants to approach the fight, Lucci can still lose. Stalling is how he beat Marco.
Gimmick isn't unbeatable if your fast enough to survive the speed form. He's similar to Blackbeard or Hancock where if you dont know or are caught off guard you're fucked, but can be handled by top tiers who aren't overwhelmed by his speed and strength immeadiately.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Why would you think the move that luffy always get hit out of would be enough push Kizaru to high diff. ( forget that he not using ACoC)
It a trash move it's always been a trash move even with ACoC people like cause look cool but both Kat and Kaido get past it and they not as fast as Kizaru .( luffy even change back boundman during kaido fight )
Plus we also knew that Kizaru had not touch blocking skill and has DF that speed of light .
Luffy is fully fine tuned. He has fought speedsters, FS users, and the WSC, he should be ready for Kizaru. He's had a pitiful display thus far not a single scratch on Kizaru yet, idk maybe Kizaru is just broken afterall, where only G5 can do something.

Luffy is fully fine tuned. He has fought speedsters, FS users, and the WSC, he should be ready for Kizaru. He's had a pitiful display thus far not a single scratch on Kizaru yet, idk maybe Kizaru is just broken afterall, where only G5 can do something.
It sure is hard to hit someone who keeps putting hundreds of meters of distance between you and him. He still tagged him (unblocked) during the Snakeman rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.