Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

It sure is hard to hit someone who keeps putting hundreds of meters of distance between you and him. He still tagged him (unblocked) during the Snakeman rush.
Man, is Luffy trying to hit Kizaru? When did he try to attack him and Kizaru dodged? Stop pretending that Luffy is even attempting to hit Kizaru because he's not even doing that, he's so casual.

If Luffy were actually missing his named attacks and Kizaru was dodging Luffy's attacks, that would be one thing, but the fact is there are no Luffy attacks here... Luffy is just playing around, throwing Kizaru out of the island and telling him to go swim with the fish in the sea.

Luffy is fully fine tuned. He has fought speedsters, FS users, and the WSC, he should be ready for Kizaru. He's had a pitiful display thus far not a single scratch on Kizaru yet, idk maybe Kizaru is just broken afterall, where only G5 can do something.
I will tell you know don't bring up FS we not talking about shanks we talking about luffy.
Where first thing that happen in Kaido fight was he could not dodge TB fully even with FS and had to take hits the whole fight .
Shit kaido copy his FS and dodge all his snakeman attacks in a fucking miles long dragon form .
FS is trash unless we talking shanks , luffy can't find tune shit if keep get his ass kick out of it .
Also it was expected lufffy would need G5 luffy vs Kizaru , he only uses other forms vs Kaido only cause he did not have G5 yet .
Most of that fight with Kaido fight was getting luffy able to match in him after all those KO and power ups.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It sure is hard to hit someone who keeps putting hundreds of meters of distance between you and him. He still tagged him (unblocked) during the Snakeman rush.
And yet the guy that's running has already managed to make Luffy look like he walked out of a war at times. That's the problem. Kizaru is multitasking while also tossing Luffy around.

It's even worse. Luffy looks like some side bitch, even G5 didn't get a big impression from him. I guess we gotta wait even longer for that chapter where Luffy finally has the edge which will force Kizaru to get super serious.

I thought for sure the G5 reveal would be the one, following the Snakeman humiliation chapter.

Man, is Luffy trying to hit Kizaru? When did he try to attack him and Kizaru dodged? Stop pretending that Luffy is even attempting to hit Kizaru because he's not even doing that, he's so casual.

If Luffy were actually missing his named attacks and Kizaru was dodging Luffy's attacks, that would be one thing, but the fact is there are no Luffy attacks here... Luffy is just playing around, throwing Kizaru out of the island and telling him to go swim with the fish in the sea.
Remember when he used Snakeman on him for the gatling? And right now I would ask, why is Luffy creating distance between Kizaru and the people Kizaru is trying to kill... and why would he throw a Devil Fruit user into the ocean?

This only means that she’s dumb and underestimated her opponents
+ Oda is a mid writer
and you seriously don’t believe the last sentence
:seriously:
Ofc she underestimated them. She was right too Oda had to give BM distractions and outside force to win against her. She underestimated Luffy on the rooftop too. She was at the top of the pirate world so long that Worst generation are just annoying brats who challenges her all the time. But at the end of Killer fight we saw that this is their downfall because of this.

And yes i am serious with the last sentence. I truly believe Shanks is weaker than BM and Kaido.:fullmom:

Zoro is literally direspecting Lucci and low key calling him a mid fighter and somehow half of you guys find a way to shit on him. :josad:
That's how it is with Zoro.

He somehow gets held to a higher standard than anyone else.

Luffy using G5 is trolling, but Zoro using his own power-ups means he's going extreme diff lmao.

I also have no clue how redon rated this 9/10 for Zoro and hyped us for no good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.