Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet the guy that's running has already managed to make Luffy look like he walked out of a war at times. That's the problem. Kizaru is multitasking while also tossing Luffy around.

It's even worse. Luffy looks like some side bitch, even G5 didn't get a big impression from him. I guess we gotta wait even longer for that chapter where Luffy finally has the edge which will force Kizaru to get super serious.

I thought for sure the G5 reveal would be the one, following the Snakeman humiliation chapter.
ngl coming back after lunch it seems like you are saying that Luffy not giving Kizaru the Bellamy treatment means Luffy G5 is embarrassingly weak which damn, I took these posts seriously :whitepress:

I just think it makes the fight so much better for Kizaru to not be affected.

Luffy being all goofy is funny and enjoyable imo, but his opponents getting dragged into it just don't do it for me.

I really hope it stays this way
The thing is, is Oda has waited God knows how many years to bring out this aspect of Luffys fighting ability. I don't see the momentum slowing down anytime soon.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
ngl coming back after lunch it seems like you are saying that Luffy not giving Kizaru the Bellamy treatment means Luffy G5 is embarrassingly weak which damn, I took these posts seriously :whitepress:
I guess this is a part of the MC tax, he's getting clowned rn, because Oda knows he will be fine later.

Still Kizaru is just breezing through so far. Zero scratches, I don't think anyone expected this.

No I mean his demeanour didn't change at all. He's still same old calm and trolling Kizaru.
But that not suspiring since he hear about G5 and even Kaido went back to normal after some moves.
If anything luffy demeanour is who change more and Kizaru don't have time for that when really wants to kill VP .
Truth is people say he trolling but i don't how you can call making 20 clones a distraction for luffy so you can find and kill VP .
But luffy not even trying block his beam attack and just eat not trolling which if course part G5 mind set .

Question @@everyone

Those of you who had Kaidou beating Kizaru might still have the same opinion

but what diff is the battle being dragged too?
Kaido Mid diffs Kizaru, maybe high diff if awakened. But Kizaru has not shown anything to imply he is above Kaido in any way. It's just shounen tropes that people are expecting Oda to follow blindly, meaning that every antagonist MUST be stronger than the last.

but imho I think Foxy is weaker than Crocodile but thats just me you know?

I guess this is a part of the MC tax, he's getting clowned rn, because Oda knows he will be fine later.

Still Kizaru is just breezing through so far. Zero scratches, I don't think anyone expected this.
answer me this how many people expect the last two chapters to be a game of tag to kill VP .
Where both character goal not even fighting each other but going after VP .
No one saw that sort of fight .

Status
Not open for further replies.