Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
answer me this how many people expect the last two chapters to be a game of tag to kill VP .
Where both character goal not even fighting each other but going after VP .
No one saw that sort of fight .
Pretty sure Luffy fully intended to fight Kizaru since Luffy was the one who squared up and started the fight.

Kizarus the only one who wants to ignore the fight

I guess this is a part of the MC tax, he's getting clowned rn, because Oda knows he will be fine later.

Still Kizaru is just breezing through so far. Zero scratches, I don't think anyone expected this.
If you just want more decisive hits on Kizaru, I sort of agree. I wish that initial kick would have sent him flying or knocked him down with advCoC.

The thing is, Kizaru was put in prime toon force moments, to no effect so far. He literally had that cartoon spin moment, which literally begs for dizzy eyes or eye pop, prior to that he could have had him be bloated when grabbed and squeezed, even the rest of the room had eyes popping out. Blank as could be with Kizaru.

This is completely intentional. Right now Oda is trying to hammer the point down, that Kizaru is unaffected himself.
He's making Kizaru look good now, but I personally doubt it's gonna last. All those effects from G5 are a result of Luffys imagination, and I just can't see Oda making a character immune to the effects of Luffys imagination just one arc after G5s introduction.

Pretty sure Luffy fully intended to fight Kizaru since Luffy was the one who squared up and started the fight.

Kizarus the only one who wants to ignore the fight
Luffy only want to fight him because they want to kill VP .
Don't forget even before anyone get there luffy goal was taking VP from egg head to safety and they keep on getting delay .
If luffy could leave without fighting i bet he would try .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
answer me this how many people expect the last two chapters to be a game of tag to kill VP .
Where both character goal not even fighting each other but going after VP .
No one saw that sort of fight .
Then they're not too bright. Kizaru is about the mission. That's what it means to be an Admiral.

Heck Akainu was ignoring WB of all people in MF for Luffy, when these guys have a target they don't care about proving themselves in some meaningless squabbles, they're dead set on completing their job.

In Kizaru's case he has a light fruit, built for travelling around. It would make no sense for him to allow Luffy to keep him busy while Vegapunk just escapes. Kizaru literally used Luffy as a soccer ball to take out Vegaforce 01 last chapter, he treated the Yonkou as an object to complete the mission more than a fight.

We're not dealing with jobless pirates rn. There's a mission at stake here.

Luffy only want to fight him because they want to kill VP .
Don't forget even before anyone get there luffy goal was taking VP from egg head to safety and they keep on getting delay .
If luffy could leave without fighting i bet he would try .
He literally wouldn’t. He squared up to Kizaru because Kizarus here and he wants to prove himself.

Luffy clearly wanted to fight him.

The thing is, Kizaru was put in prime toon force moments, to no effect so far. He literally had that cartoon spin moment, which literally begs for dizzy eyes or eye pop, prior to that he could have had him be bloated when grabbed and squeezed, even the rest of the room had eyes popping out. Blank as could be with Kizaru.

This is completely intentional. Right now Oda is trying to hammer the point down, that Kizaru is unaffected himself.
Admirals are modeled to some Japanese, Oda can't afford to make these japanese character look like fools, even when these characters getting owned, they still need to look serious and menacing. :kayneshrug:

Then they're not too bright. Kizaru is about the mission. That's what it means to be an Admiral.

Heck Akainu was ignoring WB of all people in MF for Luffy, when these guys have a target they don't care about proving themselves in some meaningless squabbles, they're dead set on completing their job.

In Kizaru's case he has a light fruit, built for travelling around. It would make no sense for him to allow Luffy to keep him busy while Vegapunk just escapes. Kizaru literally used Luffy as a soccer ball to take out Vegaforce 01 last chapter, he treated the Yonkou as an object to complete the mission more than a fight.

We're not dealing with jobless pirates rn. There's a mission at stake here.
You are remembering wrong Akainu ignoring WB cause the goal was killing ace not WB which what he did then he decide to move on to luffy .
He deicide to kill luffy because of the potential he saw , he was not order to not like it matter cause he is admrial and do almsot anything he wants.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You are remembering wrong Akainu ignoring WB cause the goal was killing ace not WB which what he did then he decide to move on to luffy .
He deicide to kill luffy because of the potential he saw , he was not order to not like it matter cause he is admrial and do almsot anything he wants.
Not about order. Akainu is an Admiral. He can make the calls, once Ace was dealt with he moved on to Luffy.

WB was not a priority despite him being the strongest opposition, WB came up from behind him, Akainu shaved his face off, and then dug a tunnel around everyone to continue chasing Luffy while avoiding unnecessary battles like WB. That's what he was dead set on.

Status
Not open for further replies.