Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when Akainu first sees Luffy, he states "he's the grandson of Garp, Son of Dragon, this is one pirate who most certainly needs to be eliminated." So he saw Luffy as somebody who needed to be eliminated (which should be reasonable considering Ennis Lobby), but it wasn't a focus.

But Sengoku then in middle of the war, before Ace is rescued, categorizes Luffy in the same importance as Ace for elimination (choosing not to do so before cause of ole boy Garp) with the focus then becoming on eliminating the brothers instead of just eliminating Ace.
Thanks , don't like saying or spreading wrong info .

All of which are utterly inferior to yonkos and admirals with exception of rayleigh.

Its good to have zoro confirming luffy is ABOVE him once and for all tho.
Don't confuse toxic fandom with implicit portrayal and facts.

Zoro admitted to it all the way back in Grand Line. First it was alluded vs Crocodile, or rather Zoro feared for Luffys life because he saw himself as equal to Luffy and knew Crocodile was above. Zoro was quite right in his assessment but he didn't count with Will of D, Luffy getting back from certain death twice before winning the third one.

Since then Zoro has acknowledged that Luffy is above. Best example is vs Lucci when Luffy was close to giving up. I think it was Usopp that said something about helping Luffy out, mind you Zoro had enough strength left to fight Marines, but Zoro said out right that's a death ticket. In other words saying only Luffy could deal with Lucci, not even himself was fit for it.

Having said that Zoro does have ambitions, he strives to beat Mihawk which places him in top 10 EoS. Hardly falling of a cliff. But as Mihawk himself said the PKK > WSS. Its not farfetched to expect all of #2-10 can give #1 a great fight, just look at any combat sports, but there can only be one #1 and that will be Luffy.

I think it's because Oda didn't want Sanji to be a haki focused character, as that would take away from Luffy and especially Zoro. So he gave him the hottest flames.
After wano he really made him differnt than he has ever have been compare then .
Super tough body , heal factor and blue flames.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
After wano he really made him differnt than he has ever have been compare then .
Super tough body , heal factor and blue flames.
One of the many downsides of a long running series, he sacrificed Sanji's charm for purely powerscaling purposes. So that he doesn't lose relevance as one of the future Pirate King's heavy hitters.

1.Devil fruit route
2.Haki route
3.Genetic freak route

Those are the 3 avenues he could have went with, Oda went with #3. His dream is all blue, it just doesn't sit right with Sanji's character to be unable to swim. Maxing out haki would just be too soon for him, would devalue all the haki masters and even Zoro, if Sanji is somehow able to keep up at such a young age. Genetic freak it was then. I just wish it could have come without all the Vinsmoke baggage.

Status
Not open for further replies.