We will probably get a Sanji vs Doll moment
and I’m sick of this story element
please nooo I want bonney doll or nami
Post automatically merged:

Who here has a girlfriend
damn lmao out of subject I see.
I no longer have one and you ?

Are Zoro haters scared? Lucci wasn't a challenge and since VAs are weaker than lucci then who do you think is zoros next fight? Yeah they're definitely trembling right now.
why are you talking like the fight is over ?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Is Zoro top tier? By extension,is Lucci one as well if he makes Zoro struggle?
Nah.

If Zoro doesn't low diff Lucci when we get the "Zoro vs Lucci" chapter, then he's not a Top Tier.

Any bona fide Top Tier should be able to low diff Lucci if they're serious.

Gear 5 Luffy is probably a Top Tier even without Haoshoku coating, and we already saw how G5 Luffy vs Awakened Lucci went.

Last edited:
Nah.

If Zoro doesn't low diff Lucci when we get the "Zoro vs Lucci" chapter, then he's not a Top Tier.

Any bona fide Top Tier should be able to low diff Lucci if they're serious.

Gear 5 Luffy is probably a Top Tier even without Haoshoku coating, and we already saw how G5 Luffy vs Awakened Lucci went.
The fight is already beyond low diff, given how he was pushed to use KoH.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I think it's because Oda didn't want Sanji to be a haki focused character, as that would take away from Luffy and especially Zoro. So he gave him the hottest flames.
Not convinced Sanji's blue flames are hotter than Kaido/King's magma like flames.

And I don't think any character in series has portrayed their heat in such a superlative manner.

I don't really get why the fandom randomly rolled with Sanji having the hottest flames TBH.

If it was true, I'd expect that to be mentioned in series.

Did Shanks not low diff Kidd because he used Haoshoku coating?

And it's not clear yet that Zoro has been pushed to use KOH.

It seems like he's only hardening his swords in the last panel, and the tiny haki tendrils we see just looks like excessive COA:

Zoro hasn't even attacked Lucci yet with his overflowing COA, and whether he uses Haoshoku coating or not is still up in the air.

It's not King of Hell unless Zoro says "King of Hell".

The fact is, to be a top tier without a DF requires you to literally max out your haki. See: Shanks, Garp, Mihawk.

Their haki is on a different level, even compared to Luffy.

Even though Zoro has ACoA and ACoC, Luffy is still significantly stronger as not only does he have better haki, he also has G5.

I think Zoro is strong. Above Kid and Law, Katakuri, and significantly above Sanji. But he’s not a top tier until he beats Fujitora or Mihawk imo.

Not convinced Sanji's blue flames are hotter than Kaido/King's magma like flames.

And I don't think any character in series has portrayed their heat in such a superlative manner.

I don't really get why the fandom randomly rolled with Sanji having the hottest flames TBH.

If it was true, I'd expect that to be mentioned in series.

Did Shanks not low diff Kidd because he used Haoshoku coating?

And it's not clear yet that Zoro has been pushed to use KOH.

It seems like he's only hardening his swords in the last panel, and the tiny haki tendrils we see just looks like excessive COA:

Zoro hasn't even attacked Lucci yet with his overflowing COA, and whether he uses Haoshoku coating or not is still up in the air.

It's not King of Hell unless Zoro says "King of Hell".
Zoro is not as strong as Shanks simply by virtue of having ACoC. Even with ACoC, there are levels.

I still think it's a double-standard to use this as a metric for Zoro vs. Lucci, but then ignore it in Luffy's fight with Lucci.

I got some slack for saying that Luffy low-mid diffed Lucci b/c he used G5. If Zoro takes out Lucci with one mid-end KoH attack, I think mid-diff is fair.

Everyone talking about Black Lightning left and right, and I'm just thinking about how tormenting the subject must be for admirals' fans since none of them have Conqueror's Haki. :suresure::suresure::gokulaugh:
You know you're going to look like absolute dumb fucking clown when the Admirals eventually gets confirmed to have CoC.

Maybe it's possible that not all the Admirals will have CoC but at the very least one or two have will have CoC, and I'm pretty sure Akainu will be one of them.

Don't know why you are against the Admirals have CoC, Kid who never showed it was confirmed to have it, and even both Garp and Sengoku are confirmed to have it.

You know you're going to look like absolute dumb fucking clown when the Admirals eventually gets confirmed to have CoC.

Maybe it's possible that not all the Admirals will have CoC but at the very least one or two have will have CoC, and I'm pretty sure Akainu will be one of them.

Don't know why you are against the Admirals have CoC, Kid who never showed it was confirmed to have it, and even both Garp and Sengoku are confirmed to have it.
Why do the admirals need COC?

Kizaru is faster than Luffy and has enough AP to damage him.

Just with his fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.