Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Even though Zoro has ACoA and ACoC, Luffy is still significantly stronger as not only does he have better haki, he also has G5.
Luffy having better COA than Zoro is dubious.

Luffy doesn't have the haki tendrils or flame aura that Zoro does when he overflows his COA.

Zoro is not as strong as Shanks simply by virtue of having ACoC. Even with ACoC, there are levels.
Shanks is stronger than Zoro, but why is Shanks oneshotting an opponent with Haoshoku coating a low diff, while Zoro doing the same is not?
:choppawhat:

You know you're going to look like absolute dumb fucking clown when the Admirals eventually gets confirmed to have CoC.

Maybe it's possible that not all the Admirals will have CoC but at the very least one or two have will have CoC, and I'm pretty sure Akainu will be one of them.

Don't know why you are against the Admirals have CoC, Kid who never showed it was confirmed to have it, and even both Garp and Sengoku are confirmed to have it.
At most Issho and Sakazuki will have it

Luffy having better COA than Zoro is dubious.

Luffy doesn't have the haki tendrils or flame aura that Zoro does when he overflows his COA.

Shanks is stronger than Zoro, but why is Shanks oneshotting an opponent with Haoshoku coating a low diff, while Zoro doing the same is not?
:choppawhat:
Zoro has better CoA than Luffy, but Luffy is better in CoO and CoC

Anyways regarding Shanks, he has better mastery of CoC than Zoro. He uses it casually and with little effort whereas for Zoro, CoC is basically a sort of trump card.

Everyone talking about Black Lightning left and right, and I'm just thinking about how tormenting the subject must be for admirals' fans since none of them have Conqueror's Haki. :suresure::suresure::gokulaugh:
Honestly Kizaru rn is making a pretty good case for CoC not being a requirement to be top tier anyway, it's probably way more essential for non-DF users but mastery of the 2 main haki types plus mastery of a strong devil fruit are still just as important.

Zoro has better CoA than Luffy, but Luffy is better in CoO and CoC

Anyways regarding Shanks, he has better mastery of CoC than Zoro. He uses it casually and with little effort whereas for Zoro, CoC is basically a sort of trump card.
Last sentence remains TBD in my eyes.

It's possible that this will become Zoro's default mode when using santoryu w/ haki.

Next week: Sanji's leg is on flames with lightning

Sanji fans:

"This isn't Ifrit Jambe unless Sanji says it is.
Actually this might be Diable Jambe, but its so hot that it created plasma around his leg, but still, those are not blue flames, trust me".

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
I mean you guys realize that all ACOC does is boost your AP right?

It seemed crazy in Wano cuz Big Mom and Kaido were durability monsters.

If you've got top tier speed, AP, durability, etc it really doesn't matter if you have it or not
They need to cope because "muh very strongest" to set them "apart".
This week is just gold, ngl.
:suresure:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Aight I'm gonna be that guy, mods actually need to start thread banning users who are spoiling JJK in this thread. Mfers forcing everyone to read JJK spoilers weekly, before scanlations are released.

@Uncle Van can you tell your mod chat to actually enforce this shit lmao?
We will.
But this week was a lost cause.
I legit think we would had to have banned 50% of the spoiler section active users this week if we tried.
:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.