Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you guys realize that all ACOC does is boost your AP right?

It seemed crazy in Wano cuz Big Mom and Kaido were durability monsters.

If you've got top tier speed, AP, durability, etc it really doesn't matter if you have it or not
They think ACoC is gonna make some difference when even Snakeman can't touch Kizaru lol

"B-but sky s-splitting wow just woow :crazwhat:"

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro has better CoA than Luffy, but Luffy is better in CoO and CoC

Anyways regarding Shanks, he has better mastery of CoC than Zoro. He uses it casually and with little effort whereas for Zoro, CoC is basically a sort of trump card.
Yeah, but it's still far from clear Zoro is using Haoshoku coating vs Lucci.

The tendrils are really tiny and are more consistent with how Oda drew Busoshoku in the past.

And Haoshoku is more a power up than a trump card.

Even for Zoro's Haoshoku, there seem to be stages ("King of Hell" < "King of Hell Dragons").

Zoro's trump card is Asura.

Last sentence remains TBD in my eyes.

It's possible that this will become Zoro's default mode when using santoryu w/ haki.
Eventually

but it ain’t like Shanks’s yet.

We’ve never seen Shanks fight without CoC. Literally every feat he has involves CoC
  • Walking aboard the moby dick
  • Splitting sky with WB
  • Clashing with Akainu in marineford(Koby was KO’d and foaming at the mouth when he arrived)
  • Wifi haki against GB
  • Defeating Kid with divine departure

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Luffy has both no touching haki and barrier coating aka overflow...but Zoor has only overflow...besides, how does having "flame aura" makes it better?
Zoro can do no touching and used it to prevent King from stealing his swords:

Flame aura, haki tendrils, etc. whatever you want to call it, the massive overflow of Ryuo is kinda specific to Zoro.

And besides, Zoro was able to hurt Kaido significantly even before he awakened Haoshoku while Luffy needed Haoshoku coating to do real damage against Kaido.

Yeah, but it's still far from clear Zoro is using Haoshoku coating vs Lucci.

The tendrils are really tiny and are more consistent with how Oda drew Busoshoku in the past.

And Haoshoku is more a power up than a trump card.

Even for Zoro's Haoshoku, there seem to be stages ("King of Hell" < "King of Hell Dragons").

Zoro's trump card is Asura.
He hasn’t used it yet, but the last panel seemed to suggest he’s using KoH going forward

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
We will.
But this week was a lost cause.
I legit think we would had to have banned 50% of the spoiler section active users this week if we tried.
:kobeha:
I'm actually vexed I caught up to avoid spoilers, but then got spoiled before chapter release.

There should never be a point where raws are openly being posted from another series in this thread. Do I have to start snitching on users? Y'all gonna make me work overtime lmao.

Luffy having better COA than Zoro is dubious.

Luffy doesn't have the haki tendrils or flame aura that Zoro does when he overflows his COA.

Shanks is stronger than Zoro, but why is Shanks oneshotting an opponent with Haoshoku coating a low diff, while Zoro doing the same is not?
:choppawhat:
Because Zoro uses curse swords like Enma that draws out haki regardless of how much it is used while Luffy doesn't use any weapon for haki to flow?
If Luffy used Enma he'd do 100x more damaji than Zoro.

Zoro can do no touching and used it to prevent King from stealing his swords:

Flame aura, haki tendrils, etc. whatever you want to call it, the massive overflow of Ryuo is kinda specific to Zoro.

And besides, Zoro was able to hurt Kaido significantly even before he awakened Haoshoku while Luffy needed Haoshoku coating to do real damage against Kaido.
Significant damaji = couldn't even make him move. You are clowning yourself mate. Zoro uses a Sword so it doing more superificial and phsyical damage vs someone using bare knuckles and saying Zoro>> is laughable. Compare Luffy with no sword Zoro then say whether Zolo does 1 hp damaji to Kaido.

that is not no touching...that is repelling....swords are already touched and Zoro repelled it...hence, you have never seen the same no touching in any instance...

only thing "significant" is that scar and that is when he awakened CoC albeit unconscious ...you can't say that Luffy didn't awaken CoC because he did it unconsciously...

And, Luffy did real damage with red roc even before coc coating...so no

Status
Not open for further replies.