Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I mean you guys realize that all ACOC does is boost your AP right?

It seemed crazy in Wano cuz Big Mom and Kaido were durability monsters.

If you've got top tier speed, AP, durability, etc it really doesn't matter if you have it or not
It is also a major defense amp as well.

It let's you create powerful barriers, and would let Luffy punch Sakazuki without worry.

Shanks may have also used his haki to suppress Aramaki's Devil Fruit somewhat.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
@ZenZu even actual mods are bringing JJK spoilers here smh
There's a reason I didn't tag that clown. I was tryna figure out who to tag with Roger saying he's running away for a month. I kept typing Van Vandenreich and shit to no avail, it took me 2 whole minutes to get to Uncle part of his un, TAC is actually that useless.

Don't forget the fact that zoro is having mihawk.Vista moment with Luffy's leftover, Lucci which liffy beat along time ago is destined to have stalemate match with zoro. πŸ€­πŸ˜–πŸ˜«

Must really be bugging you that Lucci basically admitted he can't beat Luffy, so he's settling with taking down his underling, who he has no doubts about being able to kill.
Base Zoro made Lucci acknowledge them as a yonko crew. Base Zoro > g5 luffy
Post automatically merged:

Reminder Zoro comments how Lucci is not cut to face off his captain
Coz Lucci isn't on his level

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Must really be bugging you that Lucci basically admitted he can't beat Luffy, so he's settling with taking down his underling, who he has no doubts about being able to kill.
Nah, Zoro told Lucci that he (Lucci) is too weak to get past him (Zoro), and so won't be able to fight Luffy.

Zoro did not tell Lucci that he was to weak to defeat Luffy, but that he wasn't strong enough to fight Luffy: i.e. he's not strong enough to get past Zoro.

Lucci didn't admit he can't beat Luffy.

He's clapping back, saying that he'll at least kill Zoro.

advCoC is pyschic damage

Its just the AoE version but for single targets, it doesn't physically hit harder. It's why despite getting one shot two weeks ago Luffy was able to clash evenly with Kaido's unnamed attacks. It was Kaido's CoC overwhelming him :steef: that initially made him pass out (and Luffy answering with his own CoC made it extra impressive for Kaido)

CoC has no defensive applications outside of resisting other peoples advCoC attacks. advCoA can make barriers, and it sucks they were introduced in the same fight when Oda has not settled on indicators for either.

Luffy is a league above Zoro and it is still not close.

Last arc Zoro pushed himself to the limit to rise above YC1 tier... which is what Luffy did in WCI. In Wano Luffy made the leap from YC1 to Emperor. Zoro's next real step is to beat Mihawk and become Emperor level, while Luffy surpasses them all to finally be Pirate King tier.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
There's a reason I didn't tag that clown. I was tryna figure out who to tag with Roger saying he's running away for a month. I kept typing Van Vandenreich and shit to no avail, it took me 2 whole minutes to get to Uncle part of his un, TAC is actually that useless.
Your 2nd mistake was tagging the one mod who spends 90% of his time arguing in the politics thread.

Your 1st was for not realizing it's Gojover

Luffy is a league above Zoro and it is still not close.

Last arc Zoro pushed himself to the limit to rise above YC1 tier... which is what Luffy did in WCI. In Wano Luffy made the leap from YC1 to Emperor. Zoro's next real step is to beat Mihawk and become Emperor level, while Luffy surpasses them all to finally be Pirate King tier.
Luffy has always been several arcs ahead of Zoro power wise, Zoro may not even reach Wano Luffy level at EOS, one thing is certain though, Luffy neg diffs Zoro currently.

Zoro made a similar comment about how Pica was too weak to face Luffy. So I’m guessing Zoro vs Lucci will be of a similar diff to Zoro vs Pica.

Once Zoro goes KoH, Lucci won’t be able to tank his attacks anymore, so instead he’ll just dance around Zoro’s moves with Soru+geppo+kami-e. Similar to Pica, most of the fight will be Zoro trying to get a hit and once he figures out how to tag Lucci, he’ll basically one shot.

I can even see Lucci pulling a bitch move like Pica and running away from Zoro to kill Vegapunk and possibly Robin.

I feel like Zoro will unveil a much stronger version of shishi sonson in order to take out Lucci. I could even see him attaining invisibility speed in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.