One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
I still put Luffy above Kizaru in terms of strength.

Now, Kizaru is very fast, continuously escaping Luffy, and targeting Luffy's friends too, so the fight is not going to be easy.

Luffy has to continuously interfere so his friends don't get hit by Kizaru, it's already showing that this is reverse Sabaody.

Now, this will possibly conclude with Luffy defeating Kizaru but this won't happen very soon as the other plots have to be resolved before the fight finishes.
Yeah, I agree.

Like with any other Luffy fight, this Luffy vs Kizaru will go on until all other fights are finished and then we will have the finale.

I’m not even gonna mention the fact that Sanji fights science opponents like Queen.

And Saturn is the god of scientific defense.

If it’s actually:
Luffy vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Lucci
Sanji vs Saturn

the gorosei stocks are 📉📉📉📉📉📉
Gorosei stocks are finished

I don’t even know if this ancient robot is connected to Saturn anymore

Y’all realize that Sanji following Vegapunk unironically means

Sanji vs Saturn

might happen
Right now this seems like a troll prediction, but Sanji did say back in Thriller Bark he would become the most feared man by the marine and I can't see Oda giving him a random VA to fight.(I think both gorosei being god tiers and powerful high tiers below admirals are possible depending the direction Oda wants to take with the powersclaing)

I’m not even gonna mention the fact that Sanji fights science opponents like Queen.

And Saturn is the god of scientific defense.

If it’s actually:
Luffy vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Lucci
Sanji vs Saturn

the gorosei stocks are 📉📉📉📉📉📉
Not going to lie but if Sanji faces Saturn, it's Gorosover.

Now, I don't think it'll happen as Sanji imprisoned Kaku and the other SHs are not fighting so we don't need another matchup for Sanji at all.

I am thinking what if Saturn can control Kuma too..
Then Sanji has to protect Bonney from Kuma...l

I think this more likely

Means Zoro Vs Kuma pre timeskip

Sanji vs Kuma post
Post automatically merged:

Yeah egghead does feel like it’s had some of the worst art.
especially recently the little details seem really off probably because of the eye surgery