Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
nah , this chapter was perfect to give gojo's character a good conclusion
- he died the death he preferred
- he died while being satisfied from the fight he just got
- his dream of fostering a strong generation of sorcerers also came true

jujutsu sorcerers always need to have a great sense of self
and since gojo was at the peak , his sense of self was the highest

so much that he prefers his main priority is having fun fighting sukuna rather than protecting his students
this goes all the way back to why nanami doesnt respect gojo satoru
cause he is a pervert who's reasoning of being a jujutsu sorcerer is different than others

gojo's words of dying alone also comes back to bite him

its a perfect ending to his character

unlike the massacre that happened with eren
Nah, people put too much emphasis on The Strongest part that they forget he's main goal was to nurture allies that could stand at the top with him. Not die in a 1 v 1 battle just to orgasm one last time.

He was supposed to tell Megumi about his dad - Megumi is braindead, Gojo is dead, and then ze says ah Shoko will do it. Because?

Nurturing strong allies - his two strongest students (Yuta and Hakari) couldn't even step into the fight 13 chapters in because "Gojo told them to come only when he was weaker than them". To reiterate - a half dead Gojo was stronger than either of the two.

As I pointed out before but people missed the sarcasm in the reply - the only people satisfied with Gojo's portrayal this chapter are hardcore Sukuna stans. Gaslighting everyone in the thread with essays about how cool he is now that he tucked his tail between his legs and shined Sukuna's knob in the afterlife.

If the shoe was on the ither foot and Sukuna was the one glazing it, be honest, would you accept this as an aMaZiNg Character moment for Sukuna? Or would you rightly call it retarded?

Nah, people put too much emphasis on The Strongest part that they forget he's main goal was to nurture allies that could stand at the top with him. Not die in a 1 v 1 battle just to orgasm one last time.

He was supposed to tell Megumi about his dad - Megumi is braindead, Gojo is dead, and then ze says ah Shoko will do it. Because?

Nurturing strong allies - his two strongest students (Yuta and Hakari) couldn't even step into the fight 13 chapters in because "Gojo told them to come only when he was weaker than them". To reiterate - a half dead Gojo was stronger than either of the two.

As I pointed out before but people missed the sarcasm in the reply - the only people satisfied with Gojo's portrayal this chapter are hardcore Sukuna stans. Gaslighting everyone in the thread with essays about how cool he is now that he tucked his tail between his legs and shined Sukuna's knob in the afterlife.

If the shoe was on the ither foot and Sukuna was the one glazing it, be honest, would you accept this as an aMaZiNg Character moment for Sukuna? Or would you rightly call it retarded?
How would you rate this chapter?

Gege deserves all the hate he is getting (not death threats obviously). The best pissed off fans can do is stop buying, review bomb, or criticize on Jump official pages.

I feel like this is sth he did on purpose just to piss off Gojo fans.

Gojo wanted a tough fight? Ok bitch, switch off your infinity and see how opponents treat you. Gojo had Kaido like moment, like he was waiting for Sukuna to gain strength, and then get killed by him.

Its fine though, I am not tripping. It is his manga, his characters and his story. He can do whatever he want.
Even sensible Sukuna fans will agree that it ruined Gojo's character and made him questionable entity.

"I am going to show off, my students are watching".
"I will bring Sukuna closer to death than he was in Yuji's body".
Lol, he had all the time to take limbs off of Sukuna, but he did not.
Now that I think about it, non of his attacks were lethal. Or, Gege nerfed the HP? I dont know.

It's Easy, don't fight you two. @ZoroMazino @L57
Sukuna was suppressed, according to Gojo himself.
Now, without Mahoraga he wouldn't have bene able to defeat Gojo in this way, but in an other way, probably his Trump card. Sukuna Is hiding his full arsenal, that's It.

Gege deserves all the hate he is getting (not death threats obviously). The best pissed off fans can do is stop buying, review bomb, or criticize on Jump official pages.

I feel like this is sth he did on purpose just to piss off Gojo fans.

Gojo wanted a tough fight? Ok bitch, switch off your infinity and see how opponents treat you. Gojo had Kaido like moment, like he was waiting for Sukuna to gain strength, and then get killed by him.

Its fine though, I am not tripping. It is his manga, his characters and his story. He can do whatever he want.
Even sensible Sukuna fans will agree that it ruined Gojo's character and made him questionable entity.

"I am going to show off, my students are watching".
"I will bring Sukuna closer to death than he was in Yuji's body".
Lol, he had all the time to take limbs off of Sukuna, but he did not.
Now that I think about it, non of his attacks were lethal. Or, Gege nerfed the HP? I dont know.
I mean, yeah, it's his story he can do what he likes.

But we as fans reserve the right to comment on it and call out trash writing when we see it.

It's not like this is the first instance of trash writing in the manga, but it's the most egregious one so far, by far.

As I said earlier

Gojo has selfless ideals. But he pursues them selfishly. He wanted to foster strong allies, so that HE could be understood, so that HE didn't have to shoulder the burden of the world alone, so that HE had an identity beyond "The Strongest"

The students are a important part of his character

But his relationship with the concept of "The Strongest" is BY far the most important
i think people give a lot of emphasis on the part that gojo's allies will surpass him

thats just a pipe dream gojo has
its connected with his main dream of fostering a strong generation of sorcerers
and in the chapter before he got unsealed , shoko basically said his dream came true

I mean, yeah, it's his story he can do what he likes.

But we as fans reserve the right to comment on it and call out trash writing when we see it.

It's not like this is the first instance of trash writing in the manga, but it's the most egregious one so far, by far.
Now I think Yuki carried herself better than Gojo in their respective fights.

The fact that Gojo failed to exorcise Hanami with HP should have been enough for us to determine how shallow HP is.

He should have been killed in DE battle.

i think people give a lot of emphasis on the part that gojo's allies will surpass him

thats just a pipe dream gojo has
its connected with his main dream of fostering a strong generation of sorcerers
and in the chapter before he got unsealed , shoko basically said his dream came true

Yeah I love how this chapter highlighted Gojo's selfish nature

Now I think Yuki carried herself better than Gojo in their respective fights.

The fact that Gojo failed to exorcise Hanami with HP should have been enough for us to determine how shallow HP is.

He should have been killed in DE battle.
Kenjaku vs Yuki and Sukuna vs Gojo are mirror fights in the way they ended

Kenjaku/Sukuna both sweat and scram to save themselves.
Big explosion/Black Hole
Next Chapter? 10 pages of explanation on how they survived/won the exchange