One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
While you didn't explicitly said that Kizaru needs to char Luffy body, you used a charred body as a example of damage clearly suggesting that this is what you expect to be actual damage, while ignoring that not only the charred parts were a gag by G5 (and not a clear indication of damage) but also that the attack was eaten. Also ignoring that the last we saw of Luffy he was still releasing the energy (while complaining) and we didn't see the actual effects of the attack to claim that it did or didn't do anything.

This is the reason I asked what you actually consider damage. I was actually curious. But now I see that you are just agenda posting. Sorry for misunderstand you.

Have a nice day.
You've really resorted to "Luffy's charred body was just a gag!!! he took no damage!!!", fuck off with your cope AssmiraL wanker.

~ no arguments
~ insults
~ Asspull Baits

:wellwell::wellwell:

It's not working lol 😂😂😂. You will be yourself exposed if you start listing out what Luffy is doing and going through lmao.
Luffy is fighting an Admiral while Zoro is fighting someone who's been defeated twice and is huffing.

Stussy >= Zoro at this point I'm afraid.

C

Cruxroux

Luffy is fighting an Admiral while Zoro is fighting someone who's been defeated twice and is huffing.

Stussy >= Zoro at this point I'm afraid.
Lmao again no points Countered.
Zoro already pushed Fujitora in Dressrosa lol.
Luffy couldn't even do that Kizaru yet.
Stop coping.

Lmao again no points Countered.
Zoro already pushed Fujitora in Dressrosa lol.
Luffy couldn't even do that Kizaru yet.
Stop coping.
Pushed lol wow amazing cope.

Luffy is actively fighting Kizaru.

Zoro is huffing. Maybe you can give him the cope tank you're inhaling to help him?

Zoro can't even cut no haki Lucci with 3 swords embarrassing honestly
I don't remember seeing any attack, just casual clashes with no haki sparks but if you say he can't cut Lucci then that means Lucci's durability >> hybrid Kaido.
The story has to make sense and so far it's making sense, characters win fights with named attacks and swords>Luffy. :myman:

You've really resorted to "Luffy's charred body was just a gag!!! he took no damage!!!", fuck off with your cope AssmiraL wanker.
Good deflection. Avoided explaining what you consider damage and focused on things that don't matter at all. Congratulations.

But I don't care about agenda posting. Try it with someone else.

Good deflection. Avoided explaining what you consider damage and focused on things that don't matter at all. Congratulations.

But I don't care about agenda posting. Try it with someone else.
If you need someone to explain what damage is to you then agenda posts are definitely the least of your concerns, perhaps seek basic education first.

Two troll characters fighting each other and two serious characters fighting each other. Good contrast loooool. Kizaru’s expressions and Luffy’s expressions were good this chapter. This fight doesn’t seem serious even though it should be. Next chapter the SHs and VegaPunk maybe shocked to know that Gorosei are here. Can’t wait to see that.

C

Cruxroux

Pushed lol wow amazing cope.
You should read that chapter again lol. He literally pushed Fujitora further than Luffy did to Kizaru with a kick lmao.

Luffy is actively fighting clone Kizaru.
There i fixed it for you lol. Kizaru isn't even taking him seriously. Luffy already using his peak and still not taken seriously. Lol

Zoro is huffing. Maybe you can give him the cope tank you're inhaling to help him?
Lmao... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hakiless , Base Zoro keeping up with something Luffy needed Peak G5 with Peak CoA. 🤣🤣

Let's just say hypothetically, Zoro is huffing ... what about it? Lol... Zoro endurance >>> Luffy endurance. You proved nothing.
We will know after the fight ends on who is on the first state. 🤣🤣🤣

I don't remember seeing any attack, just casual clashes with no haki sparks but if you say he can't cut Lucci then that means Lucci's durability >> hybrid Kaido.
The story has to make sense and so far it's making sense, characters win fights with named attacks and swords>Luffy. :myman:
Stop coping Zoro can't cut base Lucci.

You keep writing these essays to cope when the images show us everything we need.

Zoro is a neg diff for Luffy like Lucci was.

You should read that chapter again lol. He literally pushed Fujitora further than Luffy did to Kizaru with a kick lmao.

There i fixed it for you lol. Kizaru isn't even taking him seriously. Luffy already using his peak and still not taken seriously. Lol

Lmao... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hakiless , Base Zoro keeping up with something Luffy needed Peak G5 with Peak CoA. 🤣🤣

Let's just say hypothetically, Zoro is huffing ... what about it? Lol... Zoro endurance >>> Luffy endurance. You proved nothing.
We will know after the fight ends on who is on the first state. 🤣🤣🤣
Didn't read.

You down bad huh?

:crazwhat:

Zoro not huff when?

:leohah:

If you need someone to explain what damage is to you then agenda posts are definitely the least of your concerns, perhaps seek basic education first.
Again. I'm not interested in your agenda posting. You were the one that used a charred body and was complaining about lack of visual cues on luffys body when a attack was eaten. If you can't even explain your reasoning don't bother.
Good luck with your trolling

C

Cruxroux

Facts are Zoro is huffing and Luffy is fighting an admiral.

Zoro stop huffing when?

:suresure:
See again , no counter argument
:wellwell::wellwell:
Just accept it i negged you hard lol.

Fact is
  • HAKILESS BASE ZORO IS KEEPING UP WITH AWAKENED LUCCI WHERE LUFFY NEEDED TO USE HIS PEAK AND NAMED ATTACKS.
  • LUFFY IS FIGHT Kizaru CLONES LOL , KIZARU ISNT EVEN TAKING YOUR RUBBER BOY SERIOUSLY.