One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
He won't reply lol.
I tried reasoning with him but he prefers to stay in delusion.
It's ok, the neg diff standard is running away completely exhausted and Lucci being completely fine in the next page. He also doesn't count all the hits that Goofy missed and Lucci overpowered and the clashes, only the 3 named attacks that landed.:milaugh:

The moment goofy combines g5 with his haki get ready to get clowned by Yonko bros it won't be a pretty sight.
Kiz isn't a conqueror i think putting your stock in his haki will lead to tears. Your only hope is he pulls out awakening :milaugh:
If after all that you still think Kizaru vs Luffy will be less than a High diff at minimum, probably not even the actual chapters will manage to change your mind lol.

Lol, Luffy in the air enjoying his time and asking Zoro is also fighting to which Zoro reply "focus on Kizaru"....Oda never failed in interactions between Luffy and Zoro...:milaugh:

The moment goofy combines g5 with his haki get ready to get clowned by Yonko bros it won't be a pretty sight.
Kiz isn't a conqueror i think putting your stock in his haki will lead to tears. Your only hope is he pulls out awakening :milaugh:
Meanwhile, Luffy has ALREADY awakened:ihaha:

Sentomaru vs Kizaru is a better fight than Luffy vs Kizaru as of now

Only good thing is his combination of 3 sacred treasure attacks aka his clones with light sabers

Overall a shit fight so far.