JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters

Apollo

The Sol King
I just caught up with JJK and reading these spoilers makes me sad Gege decided to off screen Gojo because he cannot explain a way for Sukuna to win.
The problem now is, who can even defeat Sukuna ? Kashimo the jobber already lost to Hakari, and I doubt his cursed technique will actually kill Sukuna.
If Gege wants Yuji to beat Sukuna, we are going towards massive asspulls in the future.

Not to mention Kenjaku and Uraume are still fresh.

At the very least, its clear now that Gojo > Heian Era Sukuna.

glazing doesnt mean its superior to their technique especially limitless
sukuna merely used 10 shadows to upgrade his shrine
and gojo hyped it up to motivate megumi's potential

and now through sukuna we know that megumi could have never surpassed gojo through 10 shadows
unless u believe megumi will be better with the tech than the guy who has top 1 battle iq

10s > limitless but gojo folded both agito and mahoraga :milaugh::milaugh:
Oh god the cope. Sukuna literally says Maho did not use his CT, it was showing him how to do dimensional slashes that can neg Gojo’s hax. :milaugh::milaugh:

10S >> Limitless + 6E, deal with it. :myman:

Cope harder bros

I've seen many reviews on YT, and a lot of hardcore Gojo stans who're also honnest JJK fans admit that it was a great and impactful chapter regardless Gojo's death.

One cant accept blindly all the asspuls Gojo had in his favor and suddenly calling the manga/its author trash because he took an L against a minor asspul in favor of Sukuna.
Hold up, go back and read Kinyagi's thread about rating this fight before this chapter. Read my comments there you will get your answer.

I knew Gojo will lose, and he will use Mahoraga's adaptation. I even won the bet with Kinyagi.
As for the Gojo's death, I wanted a fight without infinity in the way. But Gege was too hell bent on not doing that.

My basis of calling Sukuna a fraud has been his dependency on Mahoraga, which is proven right becauae he used Mahoraga's adaptation in some way to bypass infinity.

There was no way to know that Sukuna can do it without Mahoraga. And he didnt show it on panel. Gojo's statement is not a direct answer, but I will give benefit of the doubt to Sukuna bros and take my L.

What else you want? Cry? Curse Gege? Drop the series? Never happening. I can express my thoughts about the series however I want, does not mean I am losing my sleep over this. You have examples of Kinyagi and Fujishiro doing worse and saying worse things than me, go back and read that rating thread again.
Anyway, memes shall not stop ⬇️

I just caught up with JJK and reading these spoilers makes me sad Gege decided to off screen Gojo because he cannot explain a way for Sukuna to win.
The problem now is, who can even defeat Sukuna ? Kashimo the jobber already lost to Hakari, and I doubt his cursed technique will actually kill Sukuna.
If Gege wants Yuji to beat Sukuna, we are going towards massive asspulls in the future.

Gege explained it pretty clearly.

To put it simply, as Sukuna is a genius when it comes to copy CE manipulations, he just waited for Mahoraga to use an adaptation to limitless he could replicate himself.

Pretty simple and consistent.

It's left ambiguous whether Gojo would defeat Heian era Sukuna

Apollo

The Sol King

Gege explained it pretty clearly.

To put it simply, as Sukuna is a genius when it comes to copy CE manipulations, he just waited for Mahoraga to use an adaptation to limitless he could replicate himself.

Pretty simple and consistent.
I would like to know what cutting the whole world means though.

It's left ambiguous whether Gojo would defeat Heian era Sukuna
I think this fight showed that he can fight and kill Sukuna if not for Mahoraga. It will be difficult especially during the domain battles, but he survived 5 rounds of that.

I think this fight showed that he can fight and kill Sukuna if not for Mahoraga
Cope. :kobeha:

Sleepjo 😭

"Throught the ratios and proportions I alone am the ½ one"
- samsung flip phojo Halftoru

Biggest fraud in manga history
"i'd win" my man HALFJO Is like Kidd thinking he could defeat Shanks.
:jay-he::jay-he:

I would like to know what cutting the whole world means though.

I think this fight showed that he can fight and kill Sukuna if not for Mahoraga. It will be difficult especially during the domain battles, but he survived 5 rounds of that.
It's JJK bro.

What Gojo's "imaginary mass" (purple) even means lmao?

What does it mean to create a barrier-less domain? Air-painting?

How can someone reduce his DE to the size of a basketball?

More seriously, instead of aiming at a specific target (e.g a person), Sukuna's upgraded dismantle target reality itself.

While space is relative, allowing limitless/infinity to get its physical properties, reality is absolute and ignores space/time intrinsic properties.

Simple. :goyea: