Chapter 236: Go South

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Now that Sukuna can’t use Mahoraga and half of his other Shikigami, he’ll pretty much have to fight with his real CT. So maybe Kashimo can at least give the others some more intel on how to counter Sukuna
What i got from the Gojo and Sukuna fight is that Gojo didnt really have a real chance to beat 10S Sukuna from the beginning,since it naturally counters Infinity.Sukuna without 10S vs Gojo is a coin toss.It could have gone either way.
Post automatically merged:

I'm really interested to see where this story goes from here

are we really that close to the ending?

it's hard to think that, consdering where we currently are

maybe if there's like a timeskip before the final arc or something
No way,this is the final arc.The others wont let this chance to fight an injured Sukuna pass by.

Its now or never.Do or die.

I

Indigo

This is pretty much the final arc. If the villains win it's over for the heroes and vice versa
What i got from the 👖 and Sukuna fight is that 👖 didnt really have a real chance to beat 10S Sukuna from the beginning,since it naturally counters Infinity.Sukuna without 10S vs 👖 is a coin toss.It could have gone either way.

No way,this is the final arc.The others wont let this chance to fight an injured Sukuna pass by.

I see

so whatever power ups the heroes are gonna need to defeat Sukuna / Kenjaku need to happen right now

that's kinda wild

I might do a re-read of Jujutsu Kaisen after the second season ends

cause my memory of what happened in the last few arcs is pretty terrible

I see

so whatever power ups the heroes are gonna need to defeat Sukuna / Kenjaku need to happen right now

that's kinda wild
I mean, let's say that the heroes win. Unless Gege pulls a Yhwach/Kaguya and someone stronger and more evil appears out of nowhere they won period. On the other hand, if the villains win then it basically means that the heroes are either dead or defeated to the point of no retaliation and let's be for real, there's literally no one else (that we know of) that can come to help them.

I

Indigo

I mean, let's say that the heroes win. Unless Gege pulls a Yhwach/Kaguya and someone stronger and more evil appears out of nowhere they won period. On the other hand, if the villains win then it basically means that the heroes are either dead or defeated to the point of no retaliation and let's be for real, there's literally no one else (that we know of) that can come to help them.
It's so crazy, because in my head they have absolutely no chance against Sukuna and Kenjaku right now

but i will say, i've been following JJK very casually, so i'm not really into that deep in understanding the power scaling and how stuff would go down

What i got from the 👖 and Sukuna fight is that 👖 didnt really have a real chance to beat 10S Sukuna from the beginning,since it naturally counters Infinity.Sukuna without 10S vs 👖 is a coin toss.It could have gone either way.

and Kenjaku + Uraume are just chilling rn lol. this is quite the predicament Gege has placed on the protagonists

I

Indigo

I also see a lot of people dropping the idea that Kashimo is gonna fuck Sukuna up with his special saved CT and that will help the protagonists defeat him or save Megumi or something

and i don't know if i like that

feels a bit meh, that such a key thing was achieved by a new character in the last arc

Ok,i will give it a go to a prediction:
*Kashimo vs Sukuna starts.kashimo ct is strong,but not enough to defeat Sukuna.Sukuna wins but is heavily nerfed.
*The gang shows up to confront Sukuna.Sukuna fights them and wins,but is comes out barely alive.
*Kenjaku backstabs Sukuna.Sukuna is finally killed.Kenjaku gains an insane PU.
*Yuji and Gogo merge.Final fight is Gojo(yuji's body) vs Kenjaku.

I also see a lot of people dropping the idea that Kashimo is gonna fuck Sukuna up with his special saved CT and that will help the protagonists defeat him or save Megumi or something

and i don't know if i like that

feels a bit meh, that such a key thing was achieved by a new character in the last arc
Kashimo severely nerfing Sukuna is a given imo. After all he did a binding vow that only allows his CT to be used once. Can you imagine the power boost that it got via that? If only describing what your ability does already gives it a considerable buff imagine only being able to use that ability once. After that Kenjaku imo is not a very big problem (compared to Sukuna duh) and regarding his new carse barely anyone gave a shit about it. It's not impossible to win but it's hard af and very situational

Worst

Custom title
Btw regardless of the bad execution.......if Sukuna just bodies another " strongest of his era " ( Kashimo ) right after Gojo Satoru, then he just deserves all the respect in the world!