Questions Need Some Help With An OC I Am Making

• Thread starter Deleted member 81336
  • Start date
OC Making
D

Deleted member 81336

I want to give her ice related powers without the use of Devil Fruits (an example would be Sanji making fiery kicks for his attacks) Does anyone have any ideas and suggestions on how to do this? I don’t plan on making her stronger than the Monster Trio either.

D

Deleted member 81336

Science route.
Something like the germa siblings, or franky/queen cyborg style.
Maybe some ice weapons Captain Cold.
I think that can work more cause I plan on having her using her hands to perform these ice moves tbh.
Post automatically merged:

It could be a race that controls ice or something.
Like the Lunarians and Minks but with ice.
https://onepiecefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Magicians

Would this work in a way? Is there a way to make this less OP?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Brook seems to draw his ice powers actually from the afterlife/soulrealm. So maybe make your OC somehow related to the realm of death and access her powers through that.

Another idea would be fishman karate in combination with ice cold water and certain breathing techniques that could cool down the body temperature. Then use CoA coating to protect the body from freezing damage.

D

Deleted member 81336

Brook seems to draw his ice powers actually from the afterlife/soulrealm. So maybe make your OC somehow related to the realm of death and access her powers through that.

Another idea would be fishman karate in combination with ice cold water and certain breathing techniques that could cool down the body temperature. Then use CoA coating to protect the body from freezing damage.
Huh I did not know that actually, damn I gotta watch more One Piece lol