One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
This elephant:

What are Zoro fans avoiding to look?
:sanmoji:
Not zoro fans.
It's the other fans that avoiding their elephant and accuse us for not seeing the obvious.
My English aren't very good sorry.
I wrote that post because i was reading a lot of posts about how zoro got exposed and all that shit and he is the number two so there is no debate anymore etc.
So i was trying to say to sanji fans, that if zoro is number two and haha to our face, haha to your face as well because that involves other characters as well not just luffy and Zoro

Not zoro fans.
It's the other fans that avoiding their elephant and accuse us for not seeing the obvious.
My English aren't very good sorry.
I wrote that post because i was reading a lot of posts about how zoro got exposed and all that shit and he is the number two so there is no debate anymore etc.
So i was trying to say to sanji fans, that if zoro is number two and haha to our face, haha to your face as well because that involves other characters as well not just luffy and Zoro
I’m pretty sure there are only two delusional individuals who think Sanji > Zoro. But there are a lot more who think Zoro > Luffy or Luffy = Zoro.

Everyone knows Luffy > Zoro > Sanji.

Vegapunk in 1093's Viz translation: "Hang on Bonney, I'm coming to save you. I won't leave that poor little child behind to die!"

Welp.

Here we go.
Lol yep that's exactly the panel I said is the one that should be convincing people that she's a little girl.

It doesn't make sense for him to run out saying stuff like that if she's really an adult... and he also called everyone else "big adults". You don't call anybody a big adult unless you're around a child lol

From being negg diffed in water 7 by buffed hybrid lucci to easily presuring awakened buffed lucci in base, the evolution.
:seriously:Cmon bruh he never neg/low diff him, he just throw him like what king did to bm.
Vegapunk in 1093's Viz translation: "Hang on Bonney, I'm coming to save you. I won't leave that poor little child behind to die!"

Welp.

Here we go.
Cant wait for the reveal of her age, had a feeling oda will pull a twist here:risitavirus:

saturne vs Luffy incoming, no wonder this one was titled Luffy vs Kizaru.

the matchup are still being build by oda, after that we will get the fight from ussop to Luffy match up. with Saturne going down last.

kizaru may or may not fail depending if he fight Zoro or not.

I'm really excited at what Oda's cooking. Honestly the giant robot tearing up most of egghead would be so fucking sick. It'd also be a cool comparison between Vegapunks creations and the advanced civilization that was wiped out (and how much stronger that old technology might be). We've seen this song and dance from Kizaru before in Sabaody, and Luffy is doing a much better job of playing keep away than Rayleigh did.

If we go full Dark Piece, Kizaru could kill some punks in rapid succession during an awakened stall and only one (probably lilith/stella) survives to make it onto the ship. Maybe Vegapunk even dies trying to save Bonney, and the satellites carry on. The Blackbeard Pirates could continue to leech off the Marines to pull a fast one on the Straw Hats during this. I'll be pissed if he gets a single fucking rubbing from them. And oc, the second burning of the library of Ohara.

But I fully expect that giant robot to have hands tremendous, and for Luffy to handle Kizaru (if sloppily). If their fight finishes, the blockade has to get broken by the Grand Fleet, and if it doesn't it's because their escape plan worked.

If S-Snake loves Luffy, there's a good chance that Bonney could sway S-Bear to use his DF powers to secure any of the assets/VIPs too, though I don't see Oda going in that direction.