Average Japanese Male be like
I've watched two documentaries about Japan
The first was concerned with the average japanese work life. Depressing shit, these guys are completely broken and have neither balls nor brains. 14+ hours of work, looking like mummies in the metro, and most sleeping on their way home only to go back to their shitty 10x10 studio with no one to welcome them home, no real food, no entertainment whatsoever. SAD as fuck..

The second was about the modern dating culture, which frankly does not exist. Guys are hanging out with actual loli robots in bars
Japan represents the darkest side of modern humanity, truly sickening

I've watched two documentaries about Japan
The first was concerned with the average japanese work life. Depressing shit, these guys are completely broken and have neither balls nor brains. 14+ hours of work, looking like mummies in the metro, and most sleeping on their way home only to go back to their shitty 10x10 studio with no one to welcome them home, no real food, no entertainment whatsoever. SAD as fuck..

The second was about the modern dating culture, which frankly does not exist. Guys are hanging out with actual loli robots in bars
Japan represents the darkest side of modern humanity, truly sickening
Sad stuff,man.They actually think working that much is a good thing.Social pressure is a bitch.

Last edited:
The fact that Oda is not clear about Bonney's age after all this screentime and nude shots shows what kind of character he has. The dude is a real pervert lmfao
Bonney nudes?where?link plz
Post automatically merged:

I told you your temper would get you in trouble.I went to sleep and woke up to see the three of you banned.:suresure: