What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Lawiiii :amazing::sweat:

Yay, I'll look for a cute one
The cutest! It can be anything as long as it's cute.

Aww it suits you, I feel much better! :blush:

See? Little bear is also happier now ᵔᴥᵔ

:blush:

Isn't this club the sweetest thing on this forum :perocry:
Post automatically merged:

our boss @Pot Goblin is too, we are currently in dnd session LUL
interesting :) what's cooking? who's the DM? you're doing discord + roll20, right? I'm DMing irl now, but after I move I'll have to do it remotely as well.... can I join your group btw?

As for my campaign, currently trying not to kill my party on the 5th lvl of Tomb of Annihilation, and yesterday they just locked themselves in a very deadly room, now our next game can be the last for them :jay-he: oh well, but it's very fun regardless:)

When the DM crits and rolls openly, a lucky fighter gets engulfed by a shambling mount 😇

Last edited:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Yeah it's not as opposite, but that's because ex- means exterior, external, outwards, and in- means inside, interior etc.

So import and export is, transporting something in or out and explosion/implosion is something "ex"ploding inwards or outwards

I think i'm not sure
Post automatically merged:

Wow wtf is Mr. Reloaded is saying about conejo in the next nakama thread.

What is this anti-bunny hatred?? I know it's against C4N but still :pepeanger:

:beckmoji::beckmoji:

Yeah it's not as opposite, but that's because ex- means exterior, external, outwards, and in- means inside, interior etc.

So import and export is, transporting something in or out and explosion/implosion is something "ex"ploding inwards or outwards

I think i'm not sure
Yeah, as you said, submarine implodes, crushed internally due to the pressure, the bomb explodes, scattering around due to chemical reaction, but basically both are destroyed (that's why I said synonyms), while import is kinda buying goods, and export is selling goods, same process, but opposite parts of it.

Anyways, English is complicated, but easier than German or Spanish to me (Spanish has some really difficult grammar construction for me, I'm weirded out that German was easier to learn, probably b/c I already had a good command in English when I started learning German and they belong to the same family).

*cue obligatory bunny before I get banned from this thread for off-topic*