Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
It appears I must retaliate and attack Vinsmoke Sanji once again, that salacious shrew whose selfish, deviant desires accrue more damages to his ‘nakama’ than any oblique threat in those tumultuous seas may dream of.
And there are your true colours:pepeke:

Since I know your true identity, I now know how to defeat Bisalami bear. Isnt that right TheAncientDragdown kun:pepedoffy:
Post automatically merged:

Why no tag me. Im black:lusalty:

Gai vs Jigen :cheers:
Gai beats Jigen. Only because Jigen wrecked Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke, who are weaker than their teenager versions, who suddenly went on full retard, doesn't mean he can beat a guy (hehe) who distorted the space with his strongest attack.

Gate 8 Gai is too overpowered. Whereas Madara still kept up with Naruto and Sauce in taijutsu, he didn't have a chance against Gai and was constantly blitzed from left and right and wanted to use a pussy ass tactic to avoid his beatdown against Gai.

He's right Itachi does suck.

Obito >> Fugaku = Shisui > Madara >> Sasuke >>>> Itachi.

No I want Lack Lhe LragLown

Obito is the true definition of garbage. That dude is utter trash. It baffles me how Kishi ruined Tobi's character that much?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He's right Itachi does suck.

Obito >> Fugaku = Shisui > Madara >> Sasuke >>>> Itachi.

No I want Lack Lhe LragLown

Look at that monster of a human, taking an attack that would split Sanji down the middle without so much of a grimace of pain. His outraged expression at Shitunmaru’s brazen attempt to rob the town not withstanding. Jack knows he’s in control thanks to his many years of absolute training and a mastery of combat. The power he wields could destroy whole islands if he’s not careful.

Then you get this guy, who’s used as fodder by someone weaker than Jack lol.

It’s kind of sad, just how many L’s one guy can collect in a series. Oda must hate him

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Gai beats Jigen. Only because Jigen wrecked Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke, who are weaker than their teenager versions, who suddenly went on full retard, doesn't mean he can beat a guy (hehe) who distorted the space with his strongest attack.

Gate 8 Gai is too overpowered. Whereas Madara still kept up with Naruto and Sauce in taijutsu, he didn't have a chance against Gai and was constantly blitzed from left and right and wanted to use a pussy ass tactic to avoid his beatdown against Gai.

Obito is the true definition of garbage. That dude is utter trash. It baffles me how Kishi ruined Tobi's character that much?
Gai is easily high god tier at full power :cheers:

Bogard

You can't win
To be fair, Madara could have easily beaten Gai with limbo that he didn't use for some reasons. Gai also had no way to bypass the gudo spheres by himself. Rinnegan techniques like almighty push, also seemed to have been forgotten by him despite being the original rinnegan user :pepeke: