Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters
It's weird that he said that but I'm just gonna enjoy the anime for the wholesomeness. I wouldn't really care about some comments on the internet and rather just enjoy the anime. But that's just me.
I mean you do you, but there is nothing wholesome about that anime.

A huge age gap, the man basically raised the girl since she was little and now wants to do her, it's basically grooming.

Also most of the comments I have read are from those who read the manga, they aren't just some random angry comments hating on it just for the sake of it.

And again that anime is not wholesome at all, there are other actual better wholesome anime out there.

I mean you do you, but there is nothing wholesome about that anime.

A huge age gap, the man basically raised the girl since she was little and now wants to do her, it's basically grooming.

Also most of the comments I have read are from those who read the manga, they aren't just some random angry comments hating on it just for the sake of it.

And again that anime is not wholesome at all, there are other actual better wholesome anime out there.
I don't read the manga so I don't know. But I wouldn't really judge the show based on the different concepts in different countries, Japan is known for these kind of stuff. But I do agree that it's weird that he suddenly has a romantic interest in her. But the girl also loves him.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
When judgement day comes, and when humanity face its demise, it will be asked what did humanity did wrong.

God then will show footage of "A girl and her Guard dog" and that's the day that humanity will pay for creating that sin of an anime.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Almost finished season 2 of Fruits Basket! Quite enjoying it! Though I took a bit of a small break and started watching "Sleeping Princess in the Demon Castle" this show is too funny :milaugh:

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
"Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included" Anime Adaptation announced (KV)

"Angel Included"

Nice QoL upgrade, next door angels are so last year
Now that I think about it

It was a Saint last season, now an Angel. Can't wait for something like "My Pope can't be this cute"

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
"Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included" Anime Adaptation announced (KV)

"Angel Included"

Nice QoL upgrade, next door angels are so last year
"nyamazon" lol
nah man, this looks like a hard pass

Shy is the best hidden gem of this season.
and another one
:suresure:
this anime seems to absorb the horny of the horny and those that like oddball stuff