Never thought about that panel in that way, but yeah, I really hope they turn out to be powerhouses. Oda should at least show us a glimpse of it during this arc
I think they are one pieces equivalent to endgame levels. Most shonen introduce something that goes beyond known powers. If Roger himself "couldnt" do anything about the WG (including powerful personnel), it tracks

G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji and Saturn both have heavy science and (D.) Goat symbolism, can't be coincidence especially ofc now.

Sanji even associates himself with hell and the devil directly. The SHs get referred to as demons and monsters too. Celestials and some other characters think they're gods or in luffys and kaidos cases, they actually are too via their fruits. Maybe Yamato too but I don't think so?

I always expected Imu to be a literal devil, THE devil even, devil amongst devils/demkns like a king amongst or of Kings or even King/god of gods. The supreme version.

Imu might be the actual embodiment/origin of devil fruits themselves. The originator/creator. The apparent devil inside the fruits effectively.

Very curious to see where Oda goes with this.

We had Big Mom playing a sort of Hades role, we saw a Shinigami/Grim Reaper recently, Brook is like Charon, both Akainu and Blackbeard can be linked to Cerberus and being or causing Hell on Earth I'm their own ways and they can be linked to Hades too.
I kinda feel Akainu is related to Anubis in a more extreme way somehow too.

Oda is heavily influenced by religion and mythology in OP and thus their beliefs about Gods, He'll and such.

Shit is getting very real and interesting now especially.
Post automatically merged:

I still believe Imu will be some kind of Snake based on Apophis (the sun eating Snake)
:smart: