Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pachycephalosaurus, I love it. This dinosaur gives Ulti access to a different fighting style from her brother. Oda doesn't want six mean dinosaurs who bite and swipe with their claws, he's giving some thought into variety as he's going to have to draw multiple dinosaurs fights one after the other. Best part is she can keep the mask on.

Ulti's head can be used for both offense and defense. It's the hardest part of her body so I imagine she blocks attacks with it. She can deliver Chinjao moves but her head is not exactly a cone so I can't see her splitting landmasses along a perfect line and then get stuck in the ground afterwards. Ulti also has to make use of momentum so you could see her jumping into the sky or charging to give herself acceleration for her most devastating attacks. Good thing she has them thiccc legs. Queen did it that one time because he had a bunch of set up from Luffy, and there is not a lot to do with a herbivore-type Beast form. Realistically, Queen shouldn't have done that at all since it puts severe strain on his oversized neck but Oda was low on options. I expect hybrid Queen to not be spamming headbutts but fighting more like Kaku as opposed to hybrid Ulti making it her core.

Also, this lowers the chances somebody else is a Triceratops. That's just another Dino defined by a head gimmick. Not when Ankylosaurus has spiked armor and a club for a tail, Stegosaurus has a long tail with spikes at the end of it, Therizinosaur who can run on two legs and swipe with the largest claws available, titanoboa with no legs, oversized extinct mammals like Paraceratherium and giant sloth, the multiple giant insects of the prehistoric era, etc. Only 3 Flying Six left, Who's Who is good bet for a cat so shorten it to two.

Pachycephalosaurus, I love it. This dinosaur gives Ulti access to a different fighting style from her brother. Oda doesn't want six mean dinosaurs who bite and swipe with their claws, he's giving some thought into variety as he's going to have to draw multiple dinosaurs fights one after the other. Best part is she can keep the mask on.

Ulti's head can be used for both offense and defense. It's the hardest part of her body so to imagine she blocks attacks with it. She can deliver Chinjao moves but her head is not exactly a cone so I can't see her splitting landmasses along a perfect line and then get stuck in the ground afterwards. Ulti also has to make use of momentum so you could see her jumping into the sky or charging to give herself acceleration for her most devastating attacks. Good thing she has them thiccc legs. Queen did it that one time because he had a bunch of set up from Luffy, and there is not a lot to do with herbivore-type Beast form. Realistically, Queen shouldn't have done that at all since it puts severe strain on his oversized neck but Oda was low on options. I expect hybrid Queen to not be spamming headbutts but fighting more like Kaku as opposed to hybrid Ulti making it her core.

Also, this lowers the chances somebody else is a Triceratops. That's just another Dino defined by a head gimmick. Not when Ankylosaurus has spiked armor and a club for a tail, Stegosaurus has a long tail with spikes at the end of it, Therizinosaur who can run on two legs and swipe with the largest claws available, titanoboa with no legs, oversized extinct mammals like Paraceratherium and giant sloth, the multiple giant insects of the prehistoric era, etc. Only 3 Flying Six left, Who's Who is good bet for a cat so shorten it to two.
good post, i like reading it. You are cool person

Law is no where near first commander lvl. The only people in Wano who are first commander tier or above based off of portrayal or feats is Luffy, Marco, Kid and Zoro.
Fact

He manage to pull a Marco in Dressrosa. He push an admiral with his weakest sword + no named non haki slash. While Luffy need named attack + haki + gear third to push an admiral.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.