Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Scotch:

The color page spread features Shimotsuki characters: Zoro, Ryuma, Kuina, Koshiro, Kozaburo and Ushimaru.
Oh no Goofy bros were really arguing he was new Ryuma how will they sleep now :suresure:
Well in fact people of Wano do not agree. I'm sorry but the manga is the canon source.

Ryuma is in the colospread with Zoro and others character because are all shimotsuki. So also Koshiro is the new Ryuma? :gokulaugh:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
This will lead into Sanji and Zoro vs Kizaru and Luffy vs Saturn.

Luffy runs out of Gear 5, letting Kizaru attack Sanji as he attacks Saturn

Zoro beats Lucci and helps Sanji against Saturn and Kizaru.

Luffy gets back up: Luffy vs Saturn, Sanji and Zoro vs Kizaru (teased by King and Queen, two commanders, losing to Green Bull).

I think Sanji will get some damage in on Saturn eventually, though.

ZoLo is nothing without his Shimotsuki blood
and Wanji?
This will lead into Sanji and Zoro vs Kizaru and Luffy vs Saturn.

Luffy runs out of Gear 5, letting Kizaru attack Sanji as he attacks Saturn

Zoro beats Lucci and helps Sanji against Saturn and Kizaru.

Luffy gets back up: Luffy vs Saturn, Sanji and Zoro vs Kizaru (teased by King and Queen, two commanders, losing to Green Bull).

I think Sanji will get some damage in on Saturn eventually, though.
Never

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Well in fact people of Wano do not agree. I'm sorry but the manga is the canon source.

Ryuma is in the colospread with Zoro and others character because are all shimotsuki. So also Koshiro is the new Ryuma? :gokulaugh:

How do ya'll actually see Luffy getting compared to Zoro's parallel and just skip the fact that this implies Zoro is being compared to Luffy as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.