Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Ok but people of Wano doesn't give a fuck about Zoro, I'm sorry but for them their hero is Luffy now, like it was Ryuma in the past.
Yeah, and the people of Wano aren't writing One Piece. If Oda is comparing Luffy to Ryuma, it should be clear this is also saying Zoro is near that level. If you REALLY dive into it, it implies that Joy Boy and the God of the Blade Ryuma were both comparable.

The randos of Wano will know Zoro's name, soon, too.

I think I see what's about to happen with Bonney and Saturn, as Saturn moves to kill Bonney Kuma will appear and send Saturn off to the Revolutionary Army's base at which point we'll see Dragon take him down and hold him hostage!

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Yeah, and the people of Wano aren't writing One Piece. If Oda is comparing Luffy to Ryuma, it should be clear this is also saying Zoro is near that level. If you REALLY dive into it, it implies that Joy Boy and the God of the Blade Ryuma were both comparable.

The randos of Wano will know Zoro's name, soon, too.
i’m hoping it means there’s a connection between them in the void century, since he’s already pairing them together in our heads :pepebusi:

Status
Not open for further replies.