Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s kind of ridiculous. AdvCoC barely seems to be any different from CoA when Zoro uses it… He’s essentially the weakest AdvCoC user in the series. His CoA must be pure trash
stfu beetch

We just got a glimpse of his acoc vs king which ended in 2 shots n weak? Lanji boys needed to be troll mlre

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
we can canonically say Ryuma grew to fame after Joyboys death as he fought against the world government so he’s not from the void century.
The WG was most likely formed at the beginning of the Void Century, IMO. That means Ryuma could have protected Wano's borders from them DURING the Void Century, if the WG was formed at the beginning of it, rather the end, right?

The WG was most likely formed at the beginning of the Void Century, IMO. That means Ryuma could have protected Wano's borders from them DURING the Void Century, if the WG was formed at the beginning of it, rather the end, right?
Honestly it sounds more likely the WGs formation (which is known history) had to take place after the void century. It’s likely the void century is the war they erased that led to the formation of the WG.

Reminder, if there’s history of it it canonically didn’t happen during the void century.

The whole arc we've been told that clones cannot resist their original nature, and will eventually fall into it.

We've already seen this with S-Snake, and we'll see it with S-Bear, too, I imagine.

Since S-Hawk just... wants to swordfight, as far as we know, I doubt he'll turn, and we don't really know about Jinbei at this point. When he was younger, he was more racist towards humans, so S-Shark is a bit of a wild card.

I think Laffitte will kidnap Robin, and Catarina will transform into Saturn to command the Seraphim after she, Laffitte, or I guess York free them with a Bubble Gun.

BUT only S-Shark and S-Hawk will listen, and S-Bear will run off towards Bonney, while S-Snake will run off towards Luffy.

It's so nice I don't have to worry about Luffy doing any sus shit because he doesn't give a shit about sex (I don't know if he knows what sex is, honestly).
blackbeard doesn’t need robin cause he already has pudding.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
i think lowkey if oda wants to expand on ryuma at all he has to be from the void century era/period, there’s just no space left to introduce another setting unless he doesn’t bring relevance to ryuma ever again
I agree. Oda COULD fit Ryuma into Oars' backstory, since we know Oars died in Wano, but, I would much more prefer for Ryuma to be from the Void Century, due to how much he's been built up through the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.