Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised official Viz didn’t translate the line of Ushimaru being 大剣豪 (Dai-Kengou: great swordsman) in the latest chapter. It’s important because only him, Mihawk and Ryuma are called Dai-Kengou in all chapters till now. Zoro's dream is to become the strongest Dai-Kengou.

Kaidou defeated him alongside +2 powerful swordsmen. @MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori
They were defeated 2 times.

@Tejas @SkySanji :steef:
Waido built different :myman:

Lol if Redon hasnt confirmed those spoilers the last day, its likely not accurate.

You know full well Pew or another provider would have highlighted Zoro already outside of a color spread
It's either that, or he was pissed the OG spoilers were accurate and early. It's happened before. We'll see when the raws come out, because at this point, the leaks are a hilarious mess.

I wish Oda would tell us when the important chapters were, because that's when I would avoid this place and just wait for TCB. I don't want to fuck around with fake hints in the chapters that really define One Piece. But, I'm a GIANT ADDICT to this series, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.