Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does KOH last longer when luffy can simple go back into G5 if want like the Kaido .
Of course that won't happen because Oda moving on to other stuff and off screen that stupid admiral vs luffy fight .
No he can't
He's an old man

Kizaru can get up and kill him
Lucci coulda killed him too

Zoros KOH has no time limit anymore as he's not talking about any Enma issues

So officially Zoro > Luffy

Damn Kizaru really stalemated Luffy and he’s not a glass canon either he took that Adv coc attack that went through his head. I’m not gonna lie….if Kaido and Kizaru ever have a fight, THAT IS THE FIGHT OF KAIDOS LIFE. Can’t tell me otherwise….

After Bonney attacking Saturn, it looks like Sanji will save her and he will be a hype tool to Saturn. Similar to saving Tashigi from Vergo in PH.

But who will take out Saturn though, an unexpected ally?

Damn Kizaru really stalemated Luffy and he’s not a glass canon either he took that Adv coc attack that went through his head. I’m not gonna lie….if Kaido and Kizaru ever have a fight, THAT IS THE FIGHT OF KAIDOS LIFE. Can’t tell me otherwise….
Kaido beats him if he uses ACOC 😭😭

ZORO JUST NEED TO BEAT LUCCI'S ASS IN NEXT CHAPTER AND THE SCENARIO IS COMPLETE, OMG GOING TO GET CRAZZZYYYYY!!!!😭😭😭😭
ZKK 2.0 is worst than the original

The SHs literally cannot stay on Egghead. Saturn has the pacifista, its over. They got to run or die.

Lucci is a tough match for Zoro.

Bro is panting and using advanced armament.

Status
Not open for further replies.