Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between kaido and katakuri with Kizaru :
Kaido pointing out g5 time limit while being at his feet (one knee, still up tho)
Katakuri pointed out g4 time limit after whooping g4 and luffy runs away when g4 runs out

Kizaru pointing out g5 time limit while doing nothing and got sent packing afterwards. G5 runs our with kizaru on the floor.

Ah yes, lets forget zoan awakening gives insane regen and vitality and Luffy is a mythical god zoan thats awakened. During G5 Luffy was not mortally wounded.

This is the 100th time im telling you this but you will of course forget it and come at me with the same inane point of “Muh Luffy was mortally wounded”.
insane regen? what?
Since when it literally heals person? lmao
According to you, Kaido has been regening ever since the fight began, so what are you crying about clown?

You think Enel's fruit gave him regen just because it restarted his heart?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That's after a night of killing Luffy 3 times lol.

Who knows, this Old Man mode might be fake tension as well. We'll know for sure next chapter.
. But this is heavily hurt Kaido. Kizaru started the G5 fight fresh.
Yea true but that wasn't my point, I meant more it's not like Kaidou allowed Luffy much, he needed a breather himself. One thing though, Luffy seemed to exit G5 much faster in Wano. Probably because he too was exhausted while he was relatively fresh here on egghead.

Kizaru has given us a new estimate of how long a fresh G5 lasts before old raisin drawback kicks in.

Status
Not open for further replies.