Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Aight @Fujishiro @Cinera don't tell Yoncucks but I really do like the Gorosei. They are way, way cooler than the Failko and Larp. I could actually see Saturn being a mid top tier now that he is an awakened mythical Zoan. He could push Fujitora/Ryokugyu to high or even extreme diff probably.

That’s only if this is actually awakening though which it probably is. And if the Gorosei are Awakened Mythicals with great Haki…yeah I could see them pushing Admirals very hard and losing in close battles.

Though I’m curious as to what you guys think about the Gorosei being known combattants and yet the Admirals are still the WGs strongest.

Because I dont do such bets, never did, wont start now. Especially now when it is the easiest bet ever.

You were also confident that Luffy would neg Kizaru. Meanwhile, a whole round of his god mode has to show for just a single clean hit that achieved nothing.

Let's see if I am wrong this time too or not. :myman:
Never said Luffy will neg Kizaru. Show me where I said this.

Lol the clean hit made Kizaru fall to the ground.

You won't bet and never have because if you did you'd have deleted your account like 5 times by now
Post automatically merged:

Damn Pinzoro bros comparing two high top tiers huffing against each other with king of huffs losing stamina against YC3 Lucci
Talk about down bad lmfao

What ZKK does to a mofo
:saden:
It's so true Luffy fans and Admiral fans looking at this like damn what a fight while Zoro fans just dreaming they could be a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.