Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy isn't holding back anything. That's a headcanon that fans and people like Morj have made up to explain his depressing performance. He is using his strongest form (G5) and is now at his limits.
How is his performance depressing he is agaist the fastest man in world that keep on running away to kill someone and stop Kizaru from doing his job while chasing him .
Now they both tired from there game of tag and fall to ground but don't seem KO .
Only thing that depressing is how this fight was done.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Luffy has an excuse for huffing since he’s not used to his fruit yet

Kizaru is just embarrassing
Luffy also fought more opponents than Kizaru:

- Fought the awakened Lucci.
- Fought the seraphim for 12 hours or more.
- Fought against Kizaru.

Kizaru:

- Fought against sentomaru bandaged and already injured by Lucci.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
One clash and luffy was defeated WITHOUT luffy's CoC, meanwhile zoro been using KoH ever since last chapter and still hasnt put a dent on lucci's body.
luffy never defeated him and there is another full chapter after this pic. Stop to use you headcanon.
P.D. G5 always uses adv coc

I really need to see those raws, Kizaru was fresh and clean, going K.O from exhaustion off-panel, really?

like G5 is stamina draining, but for Kizaru who was not even using awakening to drop tired, when Aokiji and Akainu go 10 days fighting?

I am skeptical, but if he really is done then he is indeed not Aokiji/Akainu level and I am very sad for that

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
someone saving them.
I know who's perfect for the job
:carrocorn:

Maybe Blackbeard comes in or Kuma or the ancient robot or Conejo Blanco
I think any BB crew involvement is just gonna be kidnapping York and pickin up Caribou, I'm pretty sure it's just Lafitte and Devon though maybe BB comes in somehow from left field.

I fully expect Kuma and the robot to come into play somehow though the question is what they'll do

And Conejo Blanco's snow will be a great asset to help the crew escape
:pepebusi:

Luffy isn't holding back anything. That's a headcanon that fans and people like Morj have made up to explain his depressing performance. He is using his strongest form (G5) and is now at his limits.
Luffy hasn’t done anything like this against kizaru yet. So no he hasn’t

Thinking Luffy hasn’t been using CoC this whole time is the same as thinking he hasn’t used FS since WCI at this point.

Oda has just stopped bothering to draw shit. Haki has gone down the shithole.
So it’s okay to assume zoro has been using conquerors the whole time against Lucci and still hasn’t taken him out yet?
G5 is going all out at some degree.
Yet he still isn’t going all out with his haki

Status
Not open for further replies.