Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timelimit doesn't care about who you are fighting.

G4 timelimit was 20 minutes v. Doffy, Cracker, Katakuri and Kaidou.
You are wrong time limit vs Doffy was longer than 20 mins and was way shorter than 20 mins vs Kaido both time he used it .
That shit is be inconsistent plus Kaido was beating luffy out of gear 4 that he had hold in his breath lol
Oda is never be consistent with luffy draw back and how they done which is why he can ass pull when ever he wants to .

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Just remember who's the ruler of all yokai. :zosmug:
This massive punch that Luffy used on Kaido during the BG is a plot device for Kaido to regain his memory. His durability didn't allow him to recover his memory through head blows, so a punch the size of an island with the Bolo effect, with COA + ACOA + ADACOC, needs to be used to make the WSC remember. With that said, Kaido is going to recall his origins because it's very strange that Oda hasn't mentioned the Oni race. Kaido was introduced in a country that only had humans and no Oni.
The lingering question is, where is the Oni race, where are the rest of them?

Kizaru outlasted Gear 5...... If I speak......

1.IMU
2.Akainu
3. Kaido
4.Dragon
5.Shanks
6.Mihawk
7. Kizaru
8.Aokiji
9.Luffy
10. Blackbeard
Where are the Gorosei? They're certainly stronger than Guffy. Here's my Top 10 tier list:

1. Imu
2. Nusjuro*
3. Ju Peter*
4. Warcury*
5. Mars*
6. Saturn*
7. Figarland
8. Mihawk
9. Shanks
10. Akainu

* - 2-6 are interchangeable

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You are wrong time limit vs Doffy was longer than 20 mins and was way shorter than 20 mins vs Kaido both time he used it .
Lol what?
Timelimit was introduced v. Doffy as 20 minutes.
It was the same in every usage, unless Luffy willingly goes out of Gear 4 like he did at the start of Onigashima after destroying some ships & a number.

Oda is never be consistent with luffy draw back and how they done which why he can ass pull when ever he wants to .
Sounds like a coping mechanism to me tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.