Rate this chapter

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I don't need your headcanons

Kaido also placed g2/g3 above Shanks with your logic

All I know that Kizaru isn't worth Luffy going all out
That's why Oda had to nerf Luffy to make Kizaru look a bit good

Luffy didn't use g5 because kizaru is too fast or too strong. He used it for the sake of it
He was never in danger of losing
Anyone who believes Luffy cannot defeat Big Mom without G5 needs their head checked. Simple as.

Just because Kizaru seemed to have embarrassed the form due to his speed or w.e, doesn't mean we rewrite established power scale. Big Mom is old news.

As per canon feats and statement. G4 is enough for her, after Base and G2/3 whoop the ever living shit out of her. FS + G4 + AdvCoC + AdvCoA is manhandling Big Mom.

Let the record show that no Agenda has ever been more vindicated than the Gorosei one. My fellow Gorsoei believers?

We fucking won!

:goquad::gotres::gosecon::gouno::saturn:

Saturn's intro is a direct one-up of Shank's intro on Whitebeards ship. When Shanks showed up and flexed conquerors he knocked people out. Saturn via his transformation via a fucking summoning circle with what looks to be Acoc infusion? Kills all Rear-Admirals and below Marines that just fucking look at him.

We have a literal reaction frame of all major characters Luffy and Kizaru included to hammer it home that this guy is the REAL deal. And yet there are STILL clowns coping about Bonnie stabbing this man as if that fucking means shit.

There is no fucking way the Gorosei are below the Admirals after Oda gave Saturn this much of a hype intro. "The Gorosei are non-combatants" Agenda is fucking deader than it already was. It is OVER! And you BEST fucking believe this upscales the Revos since there ain't no damn way Luffy is beating all five with just his crew and grand fleet. Dragon and probably Sabo too will almost certainly get a Gorosei fight.

10/10 chapter, cannot wait for the cope from the usual suspects to escalate even more now that they are done.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

But where's the tension that Kizaru would bring to the arc? Gear 5 keeps laughing, relaxed, and focused... Saturn with a single entrance brought more tension than Kizaru, who was showcasing his skill set and actively trying his best to fulfill his mission but repeatedly failing because Chad-Yonkou Luffy, restraining himself and not using his advanced Haki, was holding him back. :kayneshrug:

When will that clown Kizaru ever kill Luffy like Kaido did in Wano? :suresure::suresure::gokulaugh: