One Piece Chapter 1094: "Jay Garcia Saturn"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
so why add jinbe and not sanji
Sanji literally is personally facing him rn, see his first reaction then.

Sanji had 2 sensory feats this chapter alone and multiple this arc
Can detect one specific person in on an island with hundreds of people in close proximity
Reacts to Kizaru that comes from behind with top CoO
Dodges Lasers while carrying others
Garp tier movement
What a sanji feat chapter :steef::steef:

Anyone who believes Luffy cannot defeat Big Mom without G5 needs their heads checked. Simple as.

Just because Kizaru seemed to have embarrassed the form due to his speed or w.e, doesn't mean we rewrite established power scale. Big Mom is old news.

As per canon feats and statement. G4 is enough for her, after Base and G2/3 whoop the ever living shit out of her.
I don't have time for your copium

Where did Kizaru embarass G4 or g5 again?
He blitzed G4 once...
I guess katakuri made fs-g4 look like abigger joke then for blitzing fs g4 left and right

Kizaru hasn't even blizted g5 nor landed a hit on g5

Let the record show that no Agenda has ever been more vindicated than the Gorosei one. My fellow Gorsei believers?

We fucking won!

:goquad::gotres::gosecon::gouno::saturn:

Saturn's intro is a direct one-up of Shank's intro on Whitebeards ship. When Shanks showed up and flexed conquerors he knocked people out. Saturn via his transformation via a fucking summoning circle with what looks to be Acoc infusion? Kills all Rear-Admirals and below Marines that just fucking look at him.

We have a literal reaction frame of all major characters Luffy and Kizaru included to hammer it home that this guy is the REAL deal. And yet there are STILL clowns coping about Bonnie stabbing this man as if that fucking means shit.

There is no fucking way the Gorosei are below the Admirals after Oda gave Saturn this much of a hype intro. "The Gorosei are non-combatants" Agenda is fucking deader than it already was. It is OVER! And you BEST fucking believe this upscales the Revos since there ain't no damn way Luffy is beating all five with just his crew and grand fleet. Dragon and probably Sabo too will almost certainly get a Gorosei fight.
There old men and this OP everyone should know they be top tier the question was always how high tier .

Luffy is so helpless against Kizaru
Snakeman got negged, Gear5 lost stamina

Kizaru failed to kill Vegapunk because of Sanji this chapter, last chapter it was because Vegapunk set out early
If it is clear later on that Kizaru still has awakening up his sleeve oh boy
The only reason VP live last chapter is cause luffy eat Kizaru beam .
The chapter before is because luffy toss Kizaru away .

Anyone who believes Luffy cannot defeat Big Mom without G5 needs their head checked. Simple as.

Just because Kizaru seemed to have embarrassed the form due to his speed or w.e, doesn't mean we rewrite established power scale. Big Mom is old news.

As per canon feats and statement. G4 is enough for her, after Base and G2/3 whoop the ever living shit out of her. FS + G4 + AdvCoC + AdvCoA is manhandling Big Mom.
After this chapter G5 is also too much for Kizaru
Only one AdCoC attack and the man wants to leave Navy :josad:

Anyone who believes Luffy cannot defeat Big Mom without G5 needs their heads checked. Simple as.

As per canon feats and statement. G4 is enough for her, after Base and G2/3 whoop the ever living shit out of her. FS + G4 + AdvCoC + AdvCoA is manhandling Big Mom.
She goes equal power to Kaido for days and she gets beaten by Kid and Law with cheap shots, pure Luck and help of the bombs. But you are saying Luffy doesnt need Gear 5 to defeat her. :whitepress:

C

Cruxroux

He blitzed G4 once...
I guess katakuri made fs-g4 look like abigger joke then for blitzing fs g4 left and right

Your whole argument is dismissed moment you included kata into this...
Also even with kata you didn't made an argument.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

He blitzed G4 once...

I don't care Ndule, take it up with Oda. He confirmed this on Wano. Feats, statements, portrayal you name it. Do not mention Big Mom if you don't want to be called out.